Open Libram LXXVII: Light in the Black

90 Dwarf Paladin
05/05/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Finally got around to seeing Iron Man 3 today. I'm half tempted to spoil Chaz.

Mrr? I saw it Saturday

I saw it Thursday. :p
90 Goblin Death Knight
No bacon for him.

It's a she.

She's become more of an issue since she hurt her back leg (had to be operated on). If she's uncomfortable or scared she used to just jump up and sleep on the foot of my bed. Since her operation she can't jump like that anymore so she tends to want you to do stuff for her more often now.

She's still a troll... wants to go outside, so you get up off the beanbag chair and go to the door. She waits for you to get to the door and then runs and steals your chair... She is stupidly cute though so it's hard to get angry at her.
90 Human Paladin
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/464917_517397561640840_733789994_o.jpg

One from Wondercon, the new fountains outside the Anahiem con center are great for night shots
90 Human Paladin
And Normal Lei Shen down woo!
90 Goblin Death Knight
Does anyone see a problem with me just spending $50 on hot-sauce?
90 Dwarf Paladin
...A bottle, or a case, or a variety pack?
90 Goblin Death Knight
...A bottle, or a case, or a variety pack?

2 bottles.

150ml and 240ml.

One for BBQ style, other for kill everything within 3km style.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Does anyone see a problem with me just spending $50 on hot-sauce?

depends on the hot sauce.

if its the tasty kind that actually has a unique flavor that adds to the experience of eating meat then yes.

if its just the vinegar and capsaicin kind that hipsters brag about their tolerance with then no.
90 Goblin Death Knight
Okay good, they're both sauces I've liked for ages.

Both the kind where you don't need a lot and you generally have 1 bottle for years and years.

I can't remember where I got them, and I ran out.

INTERWEBS!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not a big fan of hot sauce, rather have my meal super spicy to begin with. Though nothing worst than fruitcakes using Tabasco and be like "i eat Tabasco, i can handle anything now".
90 Goblin Death Knight
Not a big fan of hot sauce, rather have my meal super spicy to begin with. Though nothing worst than fruitcakes using Tabasco and be like "i eat Tabasco, i can handle anything now".

Hahaha! So true, I do like Tabasco though. It's a pretty generic hot-sauce but it works pretty well for most things.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce, or even spicy food in general, but I do like porchetta when it's done with lots of pepper. I like most meats, though, provided there isn't too much done to them to make it less meat.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love spicy food but hate retarded spicy. I enjoy spice for the flavor not for the burn like most american restaurants. Went to a bar known for their wings, told the waitress for "hot" and told her i could handle my spice. She gave me wings doused in habanero paste, couldn't call it sauce since it was extremely thick and heavy. It was so spicy i couldn't even taste the chick but i still manage to eat all but two pieces that were completely drenched.
90 Goblin Death Knight
Whenever I go to a restaurant or get takeout at any Asian/Mexican/Indian place I always have this conversation in relation to traditionally spicy dishes.

Me: Yeah and I'd like that to be extra spicy.
Them: Okay we'll make it hot.
Me: Yeah I don't think you understand, I don't want it to be spicy like you're making it for someone asking for it to be spicy. I want it the way you guys like it spicy. (no racism intended)

At this one place the staff came out to watch me eat, and I was totally okay with it and it was probably one of the best spicy Indian dishes I've ever had. They're one of my regular Indian places now and they know me.

I love spicy food in general, when it's mega over the top spicy it can be good as long as it makes whatever you're eating an adventure. Ever try a really mega hot Vindaloo? It's incredible and it takes some getting used to because of how much kick it really has, but the flavors in the bowl are amazing.
90 Draenei Paladin
Screw.

You.

You.

Damn.

Beholder.

Knock off!!!

Gaaaah. Go back to Baldur's Gate where you belong.

Multiple sub 5% wipes.

Also that legendary meta is OP, it was a consistent 8% of our Unholy DK's damage output. Still need 7 damn secrets.

/stomp

On the subject of spicy food I just plain like spicy food, don't really have any delicate palette for a certain kind of spicy.

When they outright just smother something in a spicy product it is a tad off putting though.
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/05/2013 11:09 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Baldur's Gate

Geektip: Beholders were originally created for Dungeons & Dragons in 1975.
90 Goblin Death Knight
I have officially reached my BS limit on the subject of Inquisition and the petulant children it enrages. Part of me hopes they make Inquisition LEGITIMATELY frustrating and unfun like it was in Cata, then maybe these people will understand how easy we have it in MoP.

But Lobster!

Incwizishun is dum and stoopid! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I think I summed up 97% of the inquisition arguments right there. It's not even remotely a big deal with how you can literally get inq rolling within the first few globals.

Gaaaah. Go back to Baldur's Gate where you belong.

Whenever I say "Hey it's a Beholder, what a ripoff." I usually get people saying "What are you talking about? it's an Observer you noob."

I cry.
90 Human Paladin
And Normal Lei Shen down woo!

Gratz!

I can't even find a pug for ToT.
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/05/2013 11:21 PMPosted by Vrqt
"What are you talking about? it's an Observer you noob."

...Dunno if I should be concerned or proud that I have absolutely no idea what an Observer is... >_>
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]