Open Libram LXXVII: Light in the Black

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Maybe it's an illidan thing, but I haven't seen ret being bad mouthed in trade chat once
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aye, some people just live under a rain cloud, I just logged on when they were all on trade! Anyway on more positive topics I'm kinda happy that even after a five month break my gear is still number 62 on my server. \o/
90 Draenei Paladin
Sooooo excited to get my paladin to 90 by the end of the week or next weekend! And I need to get tier 9 armor to transmog to the PvP gear that I also need to get! So much stuff to do! this will be my second 90 and my new main. :DDDDDDDD
90 Draenei Paladin
Dear Blizzard, please drop 5.3 this week. The end.
Oh and this, I got 89 tonight and really hope to be 90 by this weekend.
Edited by Varexion on 5/13/2013 1:55 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
05/13/2013 01:55 AMPosted by Varexion
Oh and this, I got 89 tonight and really hope to be 90 by this weekend.

Dear Blizzard,

Please don't. I still have updates I need to do on LUI before 5.3, so .. 2 weeks? Thanks.

Love,
Mule

[e] [01:25:41] <Deadly Boss Mods> Combat against Heroic (10) - Tortos (100%) ended after 3 minutes and 8 seconds. You have 100 total wipes on this difficulty.

No, not really 100%, it gets the percent wrong on wipes .. 100 wipes on this difficulty. Angry Mule is angry .. and going to bed.
Edited by Muletia on 5/13/2013 6:28 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
Yes! All this valor just waiting for item upgrading.
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Getting hot here, supposed to hit 100 today.

I know the thing today is to gem for socket bonuses, and I know back in the day it wasnt the best to do due to some sockets having terrible bonuses.

Is it still worth it to socket for say, a crit bonus on an item?
Edited by Paladinchaz on 5/13/2013 8:28 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
Heh. Sucks for you. Don't think it's much above 60 here right now.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

stop being a tauren!

Getting hot here, supposed to hit 100 today.

its barely 60 here and its considered a 'nice day'
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Done for the semester. Let the wow/dota spree BEGIN!!!!

MOOOO!!!!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Maybe it's an illidan thing, but I haven't seen ret being bad mouthed in trade chat once

Because you can't see !@#$ in Illidan trade chat. :D

I know the thing today is to gem for socket bonuses, and I know back in the day it wasnt the best to do due to some sockets having terrible bonuses.

Is it still worth it to socket for say, a crit bonus on an item?

Nearly all socket bonuses are worth going for. Honestly they have been for a long time but people still get really caught up in the idea that gemming for X and only X is best.. even during Cata when it was widely known to be generally bad to ignore socket bonuses I still saw far more people ignoring them than not.

For crit.. crit is not a bad stat. Technically for a ton of people it sims higher than mastery, but mastery is actually better in practice.
100 Dwarf Paladin
Man, what I wouldn't give for an option to transfer all my characters to another server for one flat price.

Sargeras is a good server for PvE guildes, despite being a pvp server, but the pvp scene is... lacking, to say the least.
90 Tauren Paladin
stop being a tauren!
Tauren is too good :(.

Done for the semester. Let the wow/dota spree BEGIN!!!!
I have one more final until i am done <_<.
100 Draenei Paladin
stop being a tauren!

That reminds me. It was interesting to see a tauren pally played in the recent Hearthstone stream. Even if it was decked out in the uglier version of t11.
90 Tauren Paladin
That reminds me. It was interesting to see a tauren pally played in the recent Hearthstone stream. Even if it was decked out in the uglier version of t11.
T11 for paladins was pretty ugly well normal set at least.
100 Draenei Paladin
Lies and slander.

Both versions of Tier 11 were good, although I preferred normal. Didn't like the purple accents ruining the heroic version.
100 Draenei Paladin
T11 for paladins was pretty ugly well normal set at least.

The heroic at least seems somewhat paladin-ish. Normal mode just looks like a big hunk of blue rock.

http://db.arcanedust.com/?card=322

The big blue mooo!
Edited by Snozberries on 5/13/2013 2:05 PM PDT
100 Dwarf Paladin
Feh. Smelly cow.

They're doing it wrong. That should be a dwarf... or a draenei on a good day.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because you can't see !@#$ in Illidan trade chat. :D

lol, you really do get used to it though, i dont run any of the illidan chat addons such as spamthrottle or blockchinese

though i have always been a really quick reader so its never been a big deal to me, and i kind of like seeing the chinese characters

edit: i accidentally a letter
Edited by Iliriel on 5/13/2013 4:04 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]