Open Libram LXXVII: Light in the Black

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sadly, no 5.3 this week. I just wanna be finished with my damn Test of Valor already...
90 Dwarf Paladin
...Am I the only one that wasn't expecting 5.3 this week? I'm still betting on patch being two weeks out.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
They're not really doing anything on the PTR, it feels like they're just flat out stalling it for no reason.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i don't want them to put the stupid item upgrade back in. that !@#$ was retarded.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Being so cheap it won't be bad. There's just nothing to spend valor on anymore, so they need to have something.
100 Draenei Paladin
05/13/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Sevílon
Sadly, no 5.3 this week.

Hooray! :D
05/13/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
...Am I the only one that wasn't expecting 5.3 this week? I'm still betting on patch being two weeks out.

Nope, I'm picking 2 weeks at this stage.

Besides, the PTR client still says it's a "Test x64" version. Once it's a "Release x64" version then it'll be about a week out.
Edited by Muletia on 5/13/2013 4:47 PM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
Time to stay at vp cap for another week...
100 Draenei Paladin
i don't want them to put the stupid item upgrade back in. that !@#$ was retarded.

Don't really like it myself.

I prefer being able to spend Valor on my off spec rather then having to dump it all into my main spec.

Of course that would be moot really if they'd just make Justice actually worth something and allow it to purchase old Valor gear.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My offspec doesn't need me to spend valor for different gear. :|

Time to stay at vp cap for another week...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Being so cheap it won't be bad. There's just nothing to spend valor on anymore, so they need to have something.

i liked being able to make a little gold off my excess valor.
Edited by Vladja on 5/13/2013 5:18 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Besides, with 5.3 you can do LFR as DPS and get gear for an off spec.
100 Draenei Paladin
My offspec doesn't need me to spend valor for different gear. :|

Ret and Prot may share a lot of gear, but I'm not going to regem, reforge and reenchant my Ret gear every time I want to go Prot.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/13/2013 5:20 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I change one trinket and everything else is fine!
90 Dwarf Paladin
Remember, though, Caden's anal about perfect gearing. :p
100 Draenei Paladin

Yes I am.

I also use my Prot set for Challenge Modes so I try to optimize it as best I can without sacrificing the well being of my Ret set, sharing all my Ret gear would not be optimal.

Although really I could do much better, I should be hunting down various pieces with better itemization then what I have regardless of item level.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/13/2013 5:35 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin

My bad luck on being inundated with crit pieces is fading off, so my one trinket swap puts me nearly to expertise cap and the weapon swap brings my hit rating to just under cap. It's like magic. A real prot set would have different ring and cloak enchants.

Apparently we're discussing Animus strategy on vent and I'm required to listen. :|
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Apparently we're discussing Animus strategy on vent and I'm required to listen. :|

my experience with dark animus is that it sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is
100 Blood Elf Paladin
40 minutes of trash :|

The boss was also horrifying.
Edited by Cayse on 5/13/2013 8:07 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The boss was also horrifying.

blood robits.

its not one of the better bosses this tier.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]