Open Libram LXXVII: Light in the Black

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah. People were joking how it was supposed to be an easy boss while we were waiting to pull trash, so I knew it'd be annoying.

But it's dead in one night so I can't really complain.

I really want to though. So much dumb stuff.

Also, !@#$ drops. People arguing to get other people to take it because they don't need it.
100 Human Paladin
Guessing it must be a bug that I got the [A Complete Circuit] achieve on LFR Lei-Shen.

On a side note, just FYI, I opened a ticket the other day to report a gold spammer that sent me a calendar invite (hadn't ever seen this before, and I was playing before we had the calendar even). I had looked and looked trying to figure out a way to report them without a ticket, but there was no obvious way to do so. The invite itself didn't have any button to report the player. Right clicking their name in the list of invites also didn't give anything.

I haven't used the calendar much, which just added to my confusion. The ticket response, however, said to right click the item on the calendar itself, and then you'll see a popup menu with the options to report it.

It might be obvious to other people, but without any visual cue, it wasn't immediately obvious to me. I feel dumb now though for making a ticket over it. I will say though, I went through the in-game help, and it only listed two ways of reporting a player for spam. Right clicking their nameplate, or right clicking their name in chat. It doesn't mention how to report calendar event spam.
Edited by Bravehearth on 5/13/2013 8:44 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
Also, !@#$ drops. People arguing to get other people to take it because they don't need it.

Whatever it is, I'll take; need Haunting Spirits. >_<
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Guessing it must be a bug that I got the [A Complete Circuit] achieve on LFR Lei-Shen.

Yup!
90 Blood Elf Paladin

hooray for people doing the fight wrong!
100 Human Paladin
05/13/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Vladja

hooray for people doing the fight wrong!

I wouldn't really say it's "doing it wrong" so much on LFR at least.
Edited by Bravehearth on 5/13/2013 9:01 PM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
I planned on getting super close to 90 tonight but I had a headache and laid down to rest and fell asleep for 5 hours.....now I am going to be busy with finals and projects so my leveling to 90 is pushed back :(
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/13/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Bravehearth

Report it as a bug and pray they're kind enough to let you keep it?
100 Human Paladin
05/13/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

Report it as a bug and pray they're kind enough to let you keep it?

Yeah I just added my 2 copper to an existing report that was posted 2 days ago. It's certainly happening to other people.
90 Tauren Paladin
Lf raid team that doesn't hate Taurens QQ
100 Human Paladin
i don't really have much paladin stuff to talk about because i've been playing diablo 3 a lot recently! turns out the game is kind of fun when you do idiot builds like throwing barbarian and/or play a ranged character so you don't need hardly any defenses and can aoe the entire game to death. :3

maybe tomorrow i'll get some tier gear so i can beat up lazor triceratops and not languish in woodleague with my guildies.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy hell, where are the livings on my server? : O
90 Dwarf Paladin
Illidan. :p
100 Draenei Paladin
So after essentially only having two raid nights this week, a little less actually because of a late start tonight having to find a replacement for someone and then teach them a fight, we finally downed the stupid Beholder knock off.

And our Enhancement Shaman got their second weapon, and they already have their four piece.

I'm not jealous, oh no not at all.

*grits teeth*

But yay progress, I hear the Gollum knock off is also rather easy so hopefully he'll topple in short order next lock out.

maybe tomorrow i'll get some tier gear so i can beat up lazor triceratops and not languish in woodleague with my guildies.

Enchant and tinker your stoofs!! :P

05/13/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Martana
i don't really have much paladin stuff to talk about because i've been playing diablo 3 a lot recently!

I've been thinking about starting a Demon Hunter cause their little video trailer thing made them look so cool, but then I keep thinking about how I don't even have a max level character yet or one past Nightmare.....

Diablo just doesn't seem to be my thing, maybe it would be more fun with other people. lol
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/13/2013 11:12 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Diablo just doesn't seem to be my thing, maybe it would be more fun with other people. lol

Add me and I'll be glad to help ya out with some funds and maybe a low lvl character to run alongside! Lord knows I've plenty of random gear to toss around and a bit of a gold thumb for AHing.

Excalibolg#1817

Edit: Fixed my thumb ;_;
Edited by Excalibalg on 5/13/2013 11:21 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
05/13/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Beholder knock off

05/13/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
the Gollum knock off

I have no idea what you're talking about.
100 Draenei Paladin
Add me and I'll be glad to help ya out with some funds and maybe a low lvl character to run alongside! Lord knows I've plenty of random gear to toss around and a bit of a gold thumb for AHing.

Excalibolg#1817

Edit: Fixed my thumb ;_;

Coools. :)

Although Light knows when I'll get the inclination to log into D3 again. <_<

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Bad nerd.

Durumu is a Beholder knock off from D&D, Primordious is a Gollum knock off from LoTR cause of the way he talks.

You silly.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Playing pug DotA games might be worst than random BGs. There is always that ONE person who !@#$s up and brings the entire team down and wastes 30-50 minutes of your time.

Anyhoo, if anyone is interested in trying the game, I can give you a key. Me and Darth play together a lot.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm thinking of switching from divine purpose to holy avenger.....but divine purpose is fun
90 Blood Elf Paladin
D3 is more fun with friends. Solo gets boring really quick. It's why I got burnt out on it the instant I hit Inferno. If you want some company for it though, feel free to add my battletag, Caden. Sevilon#1967

Side note, if anyone has Netflix, Hemlock Grove is AWESOME! Really should check it out. I'm hoping a new episode comes out soon.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]