Open Libram LXXVII: Light in the Black

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I use internet jargon RL.

woop woop woop woop (\/)(o,,,,o)(\/)
90 Dwarf Paladin
woop woop woop woop (\/)(o,,,,o)(\/)

Am-scray, Zoidberg! Don't make me get the butter and lemon juice!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/8BKxVJ2.gif
100 Dwarf Paladin

A guildie summed it up very well last night: "It's not Templar's Verdict."

Ret's rotation is in a fantastic place atm, and anyone who doesn't like Inq does not need to play ret.

I've been using them in PvP and I've noticed that this is a lot more smoother than it ever was before. I agree, it's in a good place, though, I just need more practice as it. :P
Edited by Dallanna on 5/6/2013 2:21 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Had enough of Derp Knighting .. back to bringing the Light! Besides, the Derp Knight set won't let me wear my Precious' Ribbon .. a pink tummy doesn't really go well with brown.
100 Draenei Paladin
That's actually a good point Mule... if I had a Precious' Ribbon or a Tabard of the Shinyshiny, I wouldn't be able to mog into a pointy metal bra. Well, I still could, it just wouldn't matter very much.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Speaking of 'mogs to go with the Tabard of the Lightbringer, I need to get off my !@# and reassemble T9.

LFM - ToC25, Justicebringer on reserve! >_<
100 Human Paladin
I need to get that tabard...
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah, I'm on Shadowfrost shards - but the end is at last in sight. Been doing a weekly ICC through OpenRaid; like fourth in line for shards, now, I think, with one just finished last night.
100 Draenei Paladin
05/06/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
ToC25

NEVER AGAIN!

I hated that place so much - still do. No amount of transmog is worth that crap hole.
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/06/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Muletia
ToC25

NEVER AGAIN!

25 is, literally, the only place to get the matching boots; only piece I need out of ToC for T9. Justicebringer would be nice, too, though.
100 Human Paladin
At least there isnt any trash in that place
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah, I'd like to see more trash-less raids like ToC - just not as a tier of content. That's probably the lone issue I have with ToC, is that it was a whole blasted tier of five encounters.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Semi-random person asked me if I was ret,then to join their CM group. Oddness.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Basically how I got into my first CM. Didn't turn out well at all, but still a good experience. Would like to do more of them with a cohesive, practiced group.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Speaking of 'mogs to go with the Tabard of the Lightbringer, I need to get off my !@# and reassemble T9.

t9 was a terrible tier. it had ONE good fight. ONE,

.....and i seem to be alone in my liking of that fight....
100 Tauren Paladin
How do I go about getting a pony version of myself drawn?
90 Goblin Death Knight
Incwizishun is dum and stoopid! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Some aren't.

I'm hurt!

You made me cry!

Then I took a sip of my coffee and ams totally fine... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) But at what cost?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Flailing randomly at Primordius. Easy boss and we're dying in the upper 60's. -.-
100 Draenei Paladin
How do I go about getting a pony version of myself drawn?

Post here regularly for an extended period of time.

I'm hurt!

You made me cry!

/pat

Shush, I said it was awesome and it is.

I just thought some people were being too much like the trolls we always rally against with it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]