battle.net error #113 --- Help

(Locked)

90 Undead Rogue
So i was in game, re logged for secound. And now i getting this error battle.net error #113 - Server is busy. I asked multiple friends to re log on the same server i am and they are getting in fine??

Any help would be appreciated.
90 Undead Rogue
More information, I am living in the United Kingdom, I play in the US obviously i use a US Battlenet and a US Game version.
Support Forum Agent
Infinittyy,

Your Battle.net account is actually from the EU region and since EU is undergoing it's weekly maintenance right now, you won't be able to authenticate. Maintenance was scheduled to begin at 18:00 PDT which was almost 2 hours ago. It's scheduled to last 8 hours.

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.... "

Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
90 Night Elf Druid
I am having the same exact issue. Specifically came home to play for an hour and now cannot log in due to error 113. I live in Australia and I also play on the US version.
90 Night Elf Druid
Omrakos, I have opened a ticket to change my region to Australia and they did. Yet my Battle.net account still says Europe. How do I fix that?
90 Undead Rogue
Omrakos thank you for your fast reply, I would like to also know why i have a EU battle net account, When i registered on the US battle net bought the US version of the game because i want to play on the US servers.

I see it says on my Battle net account --

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE

United Kingdom

Is there a way to change this because if I am thinking correctly this means I will always be getting double maintenance.

Any help in this matter will be much appreciated regards,

Infinittyy
90 Night Elf Druid
Same here, but for me it actually says country of residence: Australia. I lived in the US when I created my account, so I don't know why it would be an EU account. Double maintenance is robbing me of my game time! Not OK!
Support Forum Agent
Nildey ,

You can change the country of origin on a Battle.net account's contact information but you can not change the region the Battle.net account was created in. That would amount to a regional transfer which is not allowed or possible.

90 Night Elf Druid
I started playing in the US years ago when batlle.net did not exist and I play on a US server. I now live in Australia. When I created my battle.net account I might have been living in Europe. What you are saying is that I will always get hit by double maintenance because I travel and move frequently?
Support Forum Agent
Nildey ,

According to the records I see, you had the country of origin changed from Germany to Australia on 3/1/2013. If you intend on playing on US servers exclusively, you would want to be usng a US Battle.net account so your US game client would always be in sync with the regional maintenance.

Unfortunately, even though this is easy enough to accomplish, a major drawback is the lack of transferring anything between regions currently so you'd have to basically start over. Regional transfers are something they may consider offering in the future but as of now, they're not possible.

100 Human Paladin
my bnet account is from US and I have this 113 error since 90 minutes now ... it was working today at like 2:00PM but when I tried to log before raid tonight I got this error and still not able to log. Been trying to log on PTR and it works ... also I tried to log using a proxy and I get the same error so I don't know what is going on
Edited by Silvercreek on 5/7/2013 8:10 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
5 minutes later ... finally works !
100 Human Mage
I am not sure what this nonsense is about being on EU server, I purchased my game in Dallas Texas, I created my account in Dallas Texas, and I am STILL currently in the central time zone so please explain how I am stuck in regularly scheduled maintenance in the Europe region.
Support Forum Agent
Hey all,

There's a sticky thread up about this. Let's redirect posts there for now. This thread is now locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]