I love pvp but...

100 Night Elf Hunter
I'm currently getting ganked by two rogues and a pally...I'm by myself trying to complete my damnable dailies so I can go rp. I know none of them would be able to face me on their own, but it's very disheartening to keep getting camped and spit on ><'
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm currently getting ganked by two rogues and a pally...I'm by myself trying to complete my damnable dailies so I can go rp. I know none of them would be able to face me on their own, but it's very disheartening to keep getting camped and spit on ><'

You have the camo glyph. Why not just rez in the water and stealth away?

If that doesn't work, you are a Nelf -- shadowmeld.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Damn rogues.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Do the PvE dailies; this time of night's pretty awful. I usually buddy up with Aux whenever some of my friends decide to to dailies. Never get ganked!
Edited by Arielen on 5/2/2013 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Priest
Indeed.

It's an unfortunate fact that people, in general, are jerks.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I seem to have evaded them for now....and completed my dailies. I will now find the Sin'dorei rogue who is obviously a little over zealous...I'll catch him alone, silence his pally and beat him down like the filth he is.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I really shouldn't comlain tho xD This is prolly karma.
Reply Quote
Find some friends!

I always do my PvP dailies with a few friends.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Do the PvE dailies; this time of night's pretty awful. I usually buddy up with Aux whenever some of my friends decide to to dailies. Never get ganked!

those dailies are awful because it's a never ending stream of "kill x amount of difficult named mobs", i'd rather take my chances with the ganking :V
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Considering you and a couple of your buddies were camping me H-Side a few days ago, you reap what you sow.
Edited by Ceriseth on 5/3/2013 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Considering you and a couple of your buddies were camping me H-Side a few days ago, you reap what you sow.

huh what

I never camp anyone because I'm bad at pvp? you might have me mistaken for someone else, I mean I don't even attack any flagged Alliance I see in the horde base unless they attack me first, and even then I still end up dying :P
Edited by Advic on 5/3/2013 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Priest
I saw you just now when I helped out the Cathedral on my warrior, Sénka.

My undergeared, squishy as a moldy sponge, LFR hero warrior.

Was fun, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
My undergeared, squishy as a moldy sponge, LFR hero warrior.

Was fun, lol.

... Come to the Battlegrounds with me.

I shall mold you with these hands of mine.

*Shows hands*

THESE HANDS WILL MAKE A WARRIOR OUT OF YOU!
Edited by Oxpalm on 5/3/2013 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Priest
... Come to the Battlegrounds with me.

I shall mold you with these hands of mine.

*Shows hands*

Naaaaay.

I decided not long ago to take a break from actual PvP for a while after some unfortunate incidents.

Your offer is much appreciated, though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I guess I take things for granted since I main on the Burning Legion PvP Server, and this is an every day thing if I'm unlucky. Especially while leveling.
Edited by Réase on 5/3/2013 3:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
05/03/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Advic

huh what

I never camp anyone because I'm bad at pvp? you might have me mistaken for someone else, I mean I don't even attack any flagged Alliance I see in the horde base unless they attack me first, and even then I still end up dying :P

I assumed she was talking to the OP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Oh my.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Had a run-in with you the other day.

Getting ganked sucks. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
RP before you do your dailies. Aren't I great at solving problems? :3
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Indeed.

It's an unfortunate fact that people, in general, pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]