Fix the Quel'Serrar

90 Blood Elf Monk
I only managed to find one other post about this so I am making another in attempt to get some sort of blue post. Please Blizzard for the love of god allow monks to use Gleaming Quel'Serrar as if we weren't limited enough by the items we are able to use for xmog you go and deny us the use of one of the coolest looking swords in the game imo. Was it not enough that you made the monk tier sets look completely awful on anything but a panda, and don't get me started on the challenge mode set. I rolled a monk to be a martial beast not be some Arabian genie.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
yeh would be nice. DK's were added to be able to use it.
Reply Quote
Blues on the class forum? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I would like to see this happen too
Reply Quote
91 Orc Monk
Better to try to post this in General and try to get people (monks) to up vote.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Make it a suggestion in game using the suggestion tab. I made one, but got no response. Maybe with enough suggestions they will make it happen as it fits my transmog perfectly.

yeh would be nice. DK's were added to be able to use it.

The Gleaming Quel'serrar was added in the Ony patch, after DK's were added to the game so it only makes sense they were able to use it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Quel is a str sword if I recall correctly. I can't imagine they will change it purely for transmog reasons. The only reason the glaives were changed for dks even though agi is that at the time agi was a valid stat for str based classes. Now there is no point.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Quel is a str sword if I recall correctly. I can't imagine they will change it purely for transmog reasons. The only reason the glaives were changed for dks even though agi is that at the time agi was a valid stat for str based classes. Now there is no point.

Rogues and Hunters had a 1h/2h Agility version as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
The Gleaming Quel'serrar was added in the Ony patch, after DK's were added to the game so it only makes sense they were able to use it.

dk's were also added to the warglaves along with monks. both classes being added after black temple. yes they are legendary's but still they are agi legendary's and DK's aren't an agi class.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk

The one in question is actually a tank sword, not a strength one. The only stats on it are stamina and a chance on hit: that procs dodge and armor. No strength at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]