[A] Relentless going to 25 man raids!

100 Dwarf Paladin
Hi guys. Relentless has recently made the move to begin work on 25 man raiding once again. We ran 25 in DS during Cata, and have made the decision to begin work on ToT with a larger group within the next few weeks. Currently at 4/12 with our ten man group in ToT.

A little about us:

Very casual, friendly guild that likes to step in to raids. We get things done at a slower pace, but we *do* get boss kills under our belt - without the yelling, name calling, rudeness, etc, that one might find in a more hardcore type of guild.

Respect is our watchword. We do not allow mud slinging, name calling, rudeness, or drama mongering of any type. If you bring drama to our table, expect to be asked to leave. We enjoy a nice, friendly, laid back atmosphere. We do dailies while in guild groups, we run last tier content to gear folks up, we have guild LFR nights, random old raid runs for transmog/achievements - all sorts of things, just depends on the day.

**Beginning to run 25 mans weekly for current content, as well as prior tier in order to continue gearing some people up.

If you are interested, drop us a line. We would love to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good luck with your conversion, I am excited for you guys!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Good luck with your conversion, I am excited for you guys!

Well, thank you kindly, m'dear. :)

Getting a lot of guildies upgrades, while plowing through HoF and whatnot. It has been quite fun. :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Quick update: Our 25 man has Tortos down. Catching up to our 10 man progression group! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Awesome to see a 25 hatch on Uther!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Awesome to see a 25 hatch on Uther!

:D It is going along pretty decently so far. Quite a lot of thunderforged gear going out to folks, people learning mechanics, lots of laughs in vent and, of course, the traditional Relentless /roll by all raid members for various mounts (new JC mounts, cycle, etc).

Been a lot of fun. 5/12 now too - Got Meg down on 25 man last night. Working on big bird now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Quick update... The bird went down a few weeks back so 6/12 normal on 25 man, 12/12 normal on 10 man. Durumu, we've not forgotten about you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
8/12 now... bumpy.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Woot woot, 9/12 on 25 man, Dark Animus down.

Still looking for more to round out our ranks. If you are interested in 25 man raiding, with an established guild who gets stuffs done, give us a holler in-game. :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Femme dorf hip *bump*.

Looking for some more folks for 25. Learning heroic fights on 10, hoping to bring that ooey gooey knowledge in to our 25.

Give us a holler, if you are interested! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oo 25 mans they still exist... You looking for a mage by any chance? Just reactivated 2 weeks ago. Ample heroic 25 man experience and 10 man experience pre MoP. Decided to buy and reactive after seeing this patch trailer.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Update!!

Relentless is currently 4/14 Normal 10 Man and is seeking members to fill spots in a potential Second 10 Man that is currently underway until we can fill for 25 man Normal.

We are also doing Flex Raiding for all guild members that have adequate gear to allow members to see the mechanics of the fight.

Our overall goal is to push for 25 man content yet once again like we accomplished in ToT.

Anyone having questions or wants to speak with an officer, please message Evilmuffin or I in-game or through ID for myself at burst#1815.

Thank you and hope to see you on Uther!
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Druid
Relentless is gay

-Yuba
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Greetings,

If you have room for a mellow type of guy I would love to join your ranks seeing that it's a mature and down to earth type of guild. I'm not necessarily looking to raid but If I happen to be online at that time I would gladly pitch in. Been around since 2006 (Vanilla, BC,WotLK , Cata), former hardcore raider. Now between work and university I only play casually.

Cheers,

Jude
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Greetings,

If you have room for a mellow type of guy I would love to join your ranks seeing that it's a mature and down to earth type of guild. I'm not necessarily looking to raid but If I happen to be online at that time I would gladly pitch in. Been around since 2006 (Vanilla, BC,WotLK , Cata), former hardcore raider. Now between work and university I only play casually.

Cheers,

Jude

Hey Jude,

It's a trap, don't do it.
Edited by Disclosure on 11/7/2013 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Greetings,

Cheers,

Jude

Hey there Jude,

Of course - we welcome one and all. And we would more than welcome you to whatever raids you can make it. We currently run Flex every single week along with our 10 man progression team, 25 man every other week, and are attempting to get a second 10 man team off the ground. We provide our raiders with all that they need - gems, enchants, buckles, flasks, pots, food, etc etc etc. All we ask of folks is that no drama be brought to the table, n keep it respectful (although silliness and sarcasm are par for the course. :D). And, ya know, the mount rolls/giveaways we do n such.

Shoot me a message in game, or /who Relentless, and poke people. I hop around on alts all the time, but folks usually know how to find me. I will be around a lot during the day, since I am down with the flu currently. Would be great to have you on board, and maybe get some content under your belt. :)

Hey Jude,

It's a trap, don't do it.

Orly?

And, oi, Yuba - where you been? I miss killing you in Silvermoon bb. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Meh, I've been playing on a friend's server for a while, now that almost all of the old Moon Wrath has quit. I haven't been doing much in MoP though. Looking forward to time traveling to Draenor! How have the 25 man raids been going? What are Relentless's plans for next expansion now that traditional 25 mans are a thing of the past?
Edited by Disclosure on 11/8/2013 2:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

Meh, I've been playing on a friend's server for a while, now that almost all of the old Moon Wrath quit. I haven't been doing much in MoP though. Looking forward to time traveling to Draenor! How have the 25 man raids been going? What are Relentless's plans for next expansion now that traditional 25 mans are a thing of the past?

You should pop on to Uther once in a while, n cause trouble. Would be fun.

10 mans are good - 12/14 for a non-raiding guild (but a guild) that likes to raid is not bad.

25 man - 4 bosses down, first night through, with a late start hat evening due to traffic being a butt. From what I know, that puts us in first place on server in terms of 25 mans. Next week, I expect to see more bosses fall n more of our folks getting loot. We run 25s specifically to get more guildies in to see current content, and to get them loot. They have also been tearing flex up, which is making regular runs go super smooth.

The main thing we do is to try to do what we can, when we can, to get people in to whatever raiding is possible at the moment.

... and 519? Yuba, what all Have you been doing. Come bring your friend to Uther and get some content down. :D

Srsly though, good to see ya around hon :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
you guys sound like the guild I have been looking for! I just switched to uther recently and would like to talk to you in game if you would be willing to. my toons name is Derick. Feel free to add me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
... and 519? Yuba, what all Have you been doing. Come bring your friend to Uther and get some content down. :D

I'm perfectly content with being a filthy casual, at least until Warlords of Draenor :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]