Dear all members of the Alliance.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I Thyln, One of the last remaining Blood Knights of Quel’Thalas and Keeper of the Old Ways, has hereby been elected to speak on behalf of the Blood Elves and Lor'themar, The Lord Regent, to tell you we will not join your petty “Alliance”.
You may believe that we were the ones who betrayed you when we joined the Horde but we did it because you deserted us in our greatest time of need you left us to face the Death Knight Arthas by ourselves! You betrayed us! Please note that it was all humans in the regiment that was meant to protect us yet you fools deserted us and you gave up your chance for having our arcane powers in your pocket. When you left us to fight Arthas you caused us to be killed off, you may not have directly done it, but in the end you committed genocide!
Do you want that blood on your hands? You may not but no matter how much you plead and beg us to forgive you we will not let you forget that you could have destroyed the Forsaken and have us on your side to help battle The Horde but no, you let us get killed off while you run back with your tail between your legs to Stormwind.

You Humans are a disgrace!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You forget, my friend, that after our people were almost exterminated, many of us went with Kael'thas to aide the Alliance in Lordaeron when we could have and should have remained in our homeland.

We worked with a Grand Marshall named Garithos.

First he sent us to do things like repair observation towers but left us no means of transportation. Thankfully some Naga came and offered us boats. We were scolded for getting help from them. Why? Because they looked different.

Then Garithos took his infantry and left our forces alone to fight off a massive attack from the Scourge, which was a suicide mission. Thankfully the Naga helped us again. This was almost genocide on the part of the human commander.

Because we accepted help from the Naga instead of being slaughtered we were rounded up, imprisoned, and slated for execution for treason or something. Another attempted genocide.

If it wasn't for Vashj and her Naga breaking us out, we'd be dead. We escaped our executions by fleeing to Outlands.

Suicide missions, attempts at genocide, being treated as war criminals for just trying to survive. This is how you treated us in return for delaying the rebuilding and risking the safety of our homeland to help you. Is it any wonder we did not return to the Alliance when we returned from Outlands?

We were starting to get over it but then Jaina.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sadly, due to enforced scrambling of the opposing faction's language (thanks to Blizzard wanting to enforce PvP) all I heard was

"Hey man, you got some spare change? I'm all out of the good stuff and I need some more NOW, man."

Dirty hippies, get a job!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Look at OP achieves lolol

scrub
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Look at OP achieves lolol

scrub

Hello, readers, look at this warlock, now look at me, now back at the warlock, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped sitting in trade, gemmed and enchanted his gear and did something with his time he could be. Look at his empty social window, then look up, where are you? You're in a raid with the warlock this warlock could be like. What's that in your hand? I have it, it's a BiS epic with gems inside. Look again, the epics are now friends. Anything is possible when a player actually plays the game instead of trolling like a pubby. I'm on a dragonhawk.

This is the alt of a RPer with more achievements than you, who has killed more bosses than you (easy because you don't even lift) calling you a scrub. A lolrpfag alt can kill bosses that you haven't. What's your excuse?
Edited by Tyan on 5/7/2013 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Even my 10th 90 is better than Munky and it hardly ever gets played.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]