<Epitome> 5/13H - LF Prot Pally

90 Orc Shaman
We are looking for a high performing prot pally.

We raid Tues, Wed, Sun 9-12 pm EST

If you are interested and and are focused on progression raiding, we would love to see an application from you.

Any questions related to recruitment can be directed Gumbeaux, Catchar, Nohope or Groven in game, or on the Epitome forums.

To apply, please visit: http://www.epitomeshandris.com
Edited by Gumbeaux on 6/4/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Still looking
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck on finding someone and grats on heroic Horridon !
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Pick me pick me!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
WTB resto shaman to teach me how to heal!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
think you got what it takes to keep up with us? come raid and kill some stuff!!! drop an app and let us chat with you!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
any prot pallies out there?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
soooooooo, any tanks that can cut it want in on some 4/13 soon to be 5/13 action??
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
5/13, looking for a pally tank for the action, think you got it? check us out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
no really, need a tank.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think all the tanks are avoiding you because they know you're about to start HM Council progression. It's a faceroll once you get it down once, but that first night of progression.... *nightmares*.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't know any, but if I see one I'll sendem your way....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I think all the tanks are avoiding you because they know you're about to start HM Council progression. It's a faceroll once you get it down once, but that first night of progression.... *nightmares*.

I am fairly certain I broke my headset after the first hour of wipes when I tossed em at my monitor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/07/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Nohope

I am fairly certain I broke my headset after the first hour of wipes when I tossed em at my monitor.

06/07/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Nohope
tossed

*Air quotes with fingers*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In all seriousness though, it's really not a bad fight. That first night of progression is painful is all. It looks like you haven't started doing it yet, but if you guys decide to use the Pally trick to cheese the Frostbites, you can just completely forgot about that mechanic. It eliminates all that damage in the beginning, which lets your healers save all their mana for Kazra'jin damage. Trivializes the encounter quite a bit since you'll still have all your major CDs available when needed.

Some guilds like to do it the intended way though, for the challenge, which I can totally respect.

Either way, best of luck to you guys! It's a fun fight. You'll kill it very soon, certainly.

/salute
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]