Selling Alani Pull and Looking for Offers!(H)

100 Troll Druid
Hi guys! So i got really bored of dailies and decided that to make money for gear and chants and whatnot i would just farm motes hard in VoEB and just so happens i've accumulated 6/10 skyshards in this past week as well. Since it has been pretty entertaining and enjoyable to do(profitable as well) i was considering trying to farm pulls for people as somewhat as a service if anyone was interested. Would take a couple weeks per pull to farm but this one should be done soon.

Looking for offers but atm not willing to go below 40k :3

comments and feedback are all appreciated!
Edited by Leylin on 5/5/2013 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
im interested...

transferring today, hit me up prcheek#1139
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
First one sold! Got Dahmer lined up for the next one, and hopefully after a couple lucky weeks ill be onto the next one :3 feel free to get yours reserved!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Update, finished the first mount and the transaction went very smooth. I currently have 3/10 shards for the next pull and hope to finish it within 1-2 weeks. Feel free to leave me mail in game or post here, i may miss whispers so if you are really interested use this topic or mail :3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I was chatting with you from my auction mule when you started this project. I thought you were dedicated (insane possibly) then. Now you're telling us that you're going to do this more than once?

Wow. My hat is tipped in your direction sir. You've certainly carved out a niche for yourself. May you fetch large quantities of golden coins.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hey! glad to see people are stopping in and checking this out, I actually got really lucky last week and got another crystal real fast, at this point the pull i'm selling next is 7/10 shards in and always looking for new customers! Everyone tell their friends! the more popular it gets the cheaper it will become, im thinking if i can get people to find people for me of giving them the mount for 30k as long as they have another person that wants the mount next.

i dunno there are a lot of possibilities out there to make this efficient, fun and profitable for me and as cheap as possible for the community!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]