[A] <Fallen> 12/13H 10 man Weekend Raiding

Hello, and thank you for looking.

Raid times:

Fridays starting at 7PM CST until 11PM CST

Saturdays starting at 2PM CST until 9PM CST.

Sundays starting at 2PM CST until 9PM CST.

Be prepared to stay longer on Saturday nights if we are close to a new kill, although I will not keep people up too late if they have to leave.

There will be plenty of breaks in between.

RECRUITING One of the following :

Looking for one beast mage! Must provide logs.

About the guild:

We have successfully transitioned into a weekend raiding 10 man guild. We have a lot of people who work long hours and want to see all the content the game has to offer without losing sleep.

I don't recruit for the bench, everyone, including myself will sit and we will rotate in the best classes needed for progression and those who need loot when we are farming. Ranks do not matter. As long as you show up and do your job, you will get loot.

Our players are competitive, knowledgeable, and passionate with regards to progression raiding. In addition, many of our members enjoy PvP/Arena, achievements, mount farming, holiday events, etc.

Loot:

We base loot on class needs. When a boss dies, we discuss who it benefits the most.

New Recruits:

Expect to be available for each day of scheduled raiding. The guild's progression, as a whole, is of the utmost importance so we may decide to sit you based on the composition requirements of the specific encounter. However, we do not recruit for the bench so you WILL get plenty of raid time. Currently the guild doesn't provide potions/flasks/food so you are expected to bring enough to cover each raiding period. There will be no "official" loot probation upon joining but we do reserve the right to assign loot as to best assist the raid in further progression.

All potential recruits must have Mumble and Bigwigs installed.

Our players, as previously stated, are very knowledgeable and approachable. We encourage recruits to ask questions as our members are always happy to help. Many of our core raiders have alts and know their specs as well.

In closing, we are a PROGRESSION oriented guild. We do not have the luxury of raiding everyday. We like to down new bosses more than farming them. If you are looking for a guild solely on gearing out your toon, then this is the wrong place for you.

CONTACTS:

Please Contact me (via realid) Rika#1494 or in game on Rika (Rogue).

Please include the class/spec, current progression, and ilvl in your realid request. I will NOT accept any blank friend requests.

Thanks again for looking. Hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Rika on 6/16/2013 12:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
SNF
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Bonus points for beautiful people.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
SNF
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
SNF
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Moving on up.
Reply Quote
Up we go.
Reply Quote
I am Thorrbo. Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
SNF
Bump
Reply Quote
^ Our ugliest member
Reply Quote
I just broke up with my girlfriend and I need a beastly mage to comfort me :*(
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Don't lie, you didn't have one.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
SNF
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Still looking for that awesome person!
Reply Quote
Back up!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Hey Munchen. Why are you a female panda? I have been pondering daily. Now, I hope we get a human female Mage, Fury Warrior, Frost DK, Disc Priest, or a Holy Paladin. Where are you?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Psh, you know why... All about dem food buffs, and getting rid of my damn hit that I had 10% of -.-.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]