Tricks of Our Trade: For the Lady Master

90 Blood Elf Rogue
In an attempt to bring the rogue community together, I say we follow in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem, Mangle: Bear, and more recently Power Word: (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains this. Link and info taken from Elethia's Power Word: Threads) and try to keep each thread up and running to cap. [/quote]

The Archives for the Tricks of our Trade threads can be found here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8402400233?page=1

So, down to the business! Rules of the Thread are as follows:
1. Play nice! We're here to help boost the community, not rip it to shreds with our daggers! Every rogue has the right to come post on the forums, so please no bashing other players in the thread (or any others for that matter). Disagreements will happen, but don't let them turn into screaming matches.

2. Its all about having fun with your fellow rogues! Try not to change the subjects to hating whatever the flavor of the month class is or whatnot. We want the rogue community to look good! (at least, on the surface :P). Casual chatting between the rogues is encouraged.

3. Try to help out your fellow players! Whether it be for pve, pvp, soloing content, 1v1ing, stealthing through Orgrimmar or Stormwind for giggles, or whatever may come up. After all, it'll only make us look better as a whole.

4. More to be added if needed later.

We have a vent server now, kindly donated by one of our own!
Rogue Vent:

IP: Kathandris.darkstarvent.com
Port: 3823
No Password

We have a Reddit for all the bums without a subscription:

http://www.reddit.com/r/roguelegion/

Discussion topic: Aeriwen.
Put your fists away.
90 Undead Rogue
WHICH ONE ARE WE USING?!?!?!
Well we should be using Knoc's since he finished the last one. But he took forever to do it sooo....

WHICH ONE ARE WE USING?!?!?!
Edited by Rogare on 5/6/2013 11:54 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Aeriwen did post his first. <.<
90 Night Elf Monk
I pick this one.
90 Undead Rogue
This one cause knoc capped last one.
90 Night Elf Monk
Put your fists away.

make me.
90 Human Rogue
My fists are away. Behind very powerful daggers.
90 Undead Rogue
Roll combat. If anyone asks you to put your fists away... you then embed them into their face.
90 Undead Rogue
My fists are somewhere special
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm scared. o.o

But he took forever to do it sooo....

I didn't know what name I should use. >.<
Edited by Knocrogue on 5/6/2013 12:15 PM PDT
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(

My fists are somewhere special
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Uh oh.
I just cleaned up my house thinking it would take half of the day. Only took like half an hour.

I HAVE SO MUCH ROOM AND TIME FOR ACTIVITIES NOW!
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Man. I get into the zone and do that sometimes.
Except, I'm limited to my room so, I'm usually done in a few mins. Mom keeps the rest of the house pretty clean. <.<
Man. I get into the zone and do that sometimes.
Except, I'm limited to my room so, I'm usually done in a few mins. Mom keeps the rest of the house pretty clean. <.<

I am generally the same. But today I felt like cleaning the whole house. It wasn't that bad.
88 Blood Elf Rogue
I live in a house with four Indians, and when they cook they don't do so gracefully. Cleaning the kitchen takes all day :D On the plus side, I get to eat lots of authentic curry dishes ;)
Edited by Real on 5/6/2013 1:53 PM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
I live in a house with four Indians, and when they cook they don't do so gracefully. Cleaning the kitchen takes all day :D On the plus side, I get to eat lots of authentic curry dishes ;)
The following joke is racist and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my brain:

Your house must smell really bad.
88 Blood Elf Rogue
The following joke is racist and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my brain:

Your house must smell really bad.

It's certainly not the cleanest place I've lived. I use lots of Eucalyptus spray :p Hard to blame them, though. There's no minimum wage law for them where I live so they each work 12 hour shifts at a gas station to pay their way through University, which they spend the remainder of their day doing. On the plus side, they'll all be doctors in a few years :p
Edited by Real on 5/6/2013 2:01 PM PDT
90 Human Rogue
First page!
wew!

/happydance
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]