I miss you.

90 Tauren Death Knight
A week or so ago, my laptop killed itself.
The laptop itself was no big deal, just a cheap wal mart Toshiba with !@#$ graphics and all that. No, the part that really sucked was that I had just finally come back to The Game (you just lost) after over a year off.
I went at it pretty hardcore, I shot up to 90 in about a week (probably slow for some of you, but for me it was pretty quick), I started PvPing like a mad man, spent way too much time levelling Blacksmithing, joined up with <Mutiny> for a while, which is the best Horde guild, by the way, check em out.
After about a month back, I had met some awesome friends (shout out to Narval and Ojibwe, where ever you are), I made some Horde enemies, I'm sure, but that stuff happens. I had a full honor set, with some conquest thrown in. And, I was finally starting to find my stride in world pvp, sometimes taking five or more people on at a time. I'm very proud of the enemies I'm sure I made on the Alliance side, and very appreciative of them being there for me to fight in the first place.
Anyway, this started with a thought in mind then I kinda just started saying !@#$.

Thank you for the fun Maelstrom, and as for you Alliance out there, I look forward to crushing you when I return.

And remember, where there's poop, there's pee.
Edited by Jåce on 5/7/2013 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]