horde side of sen'jin?

90 Night Elf Priest
so ive been thinking about this for awhile, switching from ally to horde but i ahve a few questions about your side?

1.) do you guy have any early raiding guilds like 5pm-10pm cuz ally seems to have none

2.) do you guys do world raid bosses often?

3.) is there less drama, cuz im geting sick of it from people on ally side? (had someone !@#$% me out than spam me for not giving them summons for a world boss, when i asked if anyone else needed them i got no reply)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
1. Haven't seen one myself.
2. Tuesday is when you'll get the usual groups that do all the world bosses then there will be some throughout the week but not many.
3. Horde has no drama.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Horde has no drama.

that alone sounds reason enough for me, thank you lobster
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Technically fighting over stylish and refined male orcs is considered drama
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well faction change completed, Im now officially horde.

Goodbye my ally friends. May you all die painfully to my smite <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
i went from a boring night elf, to a super sexy troll <3

*starts shaking his butt and stripping*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
should of went female orc. That way I'd have someone to mate with.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

its ok lobster we can still try <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I don't know, your tusks might get in the way of my claws then it'd just be awkward for both of us.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I don't know, your tusks might get in the way of my claws then it'd just be awkward for both of us.

yes but think of all the sexiness
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

how about this, the next toon i bring over i'll make a female orc and you can mate to your hearts content
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
DOUBLE POST DOUBLE POST ALERT!!!!!!! Bro get off the drugs man, they're bad for you. This is a intervention! Bro we're all worrying about you. You don't come home until late at night and when we ask you where you've been you tell us it's none of our business. Cuddles has been crying nonstop these past few days. We're scared that you might not come back home one night. Please stop using drugs, they're making you do horrible things like double posting.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
DOUBLE POST DOUBLE POST ALERT!!!!!!! Bro get off the drugs man, they're bad for you. This is a intervention! Bro we're all worrying about you. You don't come home until late at night and when we ask you where you've been you tell us it's none of our business. Cuddles has been crying nonstop these past few days. We're scared that you might not come back home one night. Please stop using drugs, they're making you do horrible things like double posting.

it's none of your buisness, im going out *slams door*
Reply Quote
Lobster, why are you cheating on me?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]