Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Folks of Smaller Stature

47 Dwarf Warrior
Being a proud member of the tallest and most noble race that walks the World of Warcraft, I would recommend that you tiny folk start using bright and colorful markers to highlight your position...I am finding it troubling having to scrape you tiny folks off my hooves while walking...

I have will be carrying a nice shiney axe or mace. Ye will know it when you step upon me...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Let me know if you need a signature. I have an unguilded toon that can assist in this task.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
05/10/2013 04:35 AMPosted by Elderhelm
Being a proud member of the tallest and most noble race that walks the World of Warcraft, I would recommend that you tiny folk start using bright and colorful markers to highlight your position...I am finding it troubling having to scrape you tiny folks off my hooves while walking...

I have will be carrying a nice shiney axe or mace. Ye will know it when you step upon me...

Why the threat of violence when your the reason for being stepped on...I can't help if my old eyes cant see your tiny little bodies as I go about my daily task of tending my crops...

All I am asking is that you "Wee" folk dress in bright colors so us old folks can see you better...
Reply Quote
47 Dwarf Warrior
I have not forgotten about this. Quests of actual life have kept me from my world as of late. Please if ye are interested and you see me online I will gladly come to you for a charter signature.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
If the gods of mercy are kind tonight and I dont catch a bloody late call...I will be on from 0000 to 0330...

Will be able to sign then.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
OMG I'll be there tonight I hope ye are on. I got a few Dwarfses fer the guild.
Reply Quote
(( *Bump* Wonderful guild idea and I wish you all the best of luck.

...Please remember my support when you plan to implement your coup. ))
Reply Quote
47 Dwarf Warrior
homchz#1710

Send a request and when I get on again I will add you and keep an eye out for you.

Thanks everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
my wee dwarf is still guildless. If/when I see you on, I will wsp you.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Caught a late domestic last night that kept me tied up...will try tonight.
Reply Quote
47 Dwarf Warrior
I am pleased to announce that Knee High Nobles is now an active Guild. Bring yer thirst for adventure and yer stool to reach the ale steins on the high shelf.

In the next week or two be on the look out for a celebratory outing in Ironforge.

Talk to me online and I will send out invites.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/cheer
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
@Elderhelm, hey grats on 40 looks like! You been tankin most of your leveling? I guess I need to do that oh how I miss my heirlooms over on Fenris :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I am pleased to announce that Knee High Nobles is now an active Guild. Bring yer thirst for adventure and yer stool to reach the ale steins on the high shelf.

In the next week or two be on the look out for a celebratory outing in Ironforge.

Talk to me online and I will send out invites.

If you wish to survive a night of drunken stupors...I would recommend you drink Tauren Sunflower ale instead of Dwarven Stale Ale or you may end up like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUtk4HosdGU

Again...Tauren Sunflower Ale if you want to wake up next to a hottie or Dwarven Stale Ale if you don't care who you wake up next to.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Never heard o sunflower ale.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Never heard o sunflower ale.

Because its a national secret of the Tauren Nation. It is guarded by the deadly super secret sect of the Tauren Rogue society. The only reason why I can speak of it is due to the simple fact that I am heir to the throne...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
""scratches chin"" I see I see. OK but you said if I wanted ot try it I could but how can I if its so hidden?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
""scratches chin"" I see I see. OK but you said if I wanted ot try it I could but how can I if its so hidden?

If you want a sip of the famous Tauren Sunflower ale...meet me up near Baine, we will sit down and have a mug and I will bring some muffins to boot. You like honey with your muffins?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
05/16/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Bobcat

If you want a sip of the famous Tauren Sunflower ale...meet me up near Baine, we will sit down and have a mug and I will bring some muffins to boot. You like honey with your muffins?

If I come near Baine I think I'll be shorter than I am now because one of you guys will smash me lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
05/16/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Ðagnabit

If I come near Baine I think I'll be shorter than I am now because one of you guys will smash me lol

Naw, I will vouch for you. You have my promise that you will not be shorter when you rez...I mean visit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]