Looking for a raiding spot.

90 Orc Warrior
hello, i am in a great guild great people and awesome perks, but i have always been on the standby list i know they got there friends but id like to do some raiding. i have a pally dps i lvl 495 dk tank 490 this warrior 489 and a heals/dps shamy 485 i would be open to all takes but i am greatest with my warrior. if anyone is intrested please message me. thank you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well, 1st thing is you need to talk to me about it. I have never heard what your intentions were, so I can't do or help you with anything.
2nd, you need to pick a main, I don't support alt hopping. If your war is your favorite then work on him.

I can't arrange to get you into a raiding group when you're all over the place.

Lastly, communication is key. People will not just hand feed you, you need to communicate your intentions.

If you're not pleased with the guild, and you haven't done anything to try and get noticed or participate in something that only benefits yourself, you're not going to be rewarded.
If you wanna shop for a guild that will do this for you, then by all means, but do not do so wearing my tag...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i did not mean offense, i respect you and the guild i was not gonna leave i really like the guild and the people!! yes i know i am jumping all over the place and yes i know its confusing. yes i would like to help the guild out. but i feel like im not to inclined with the game to be with you guys, i just feel like ive been kicked to the back of the bus. i know im not perfect. i did tell the raid leaders if they needed me i would be ready on my warrior 2 times, 2 different week but i was on standby before everyone got on and it went over 30 mins the time expected i just feel like the people dont think i can handle it but i just think its a game i will play i want to help but its just you guys got ur friends. and your all filled up is what im getting from this. i was not planning on leaving the guild i was just planning on finding a spot to someone pst me when they are gonna head out. i mean no offense i think you run a very effective guild. im just communicating my intentions
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't know you and I'm not trying to insult you but offer some constructive advice from a raid leader who is currently recruiting.

• Pick 1 main and maybe 1 alt to tell people about but make clear that you would prefer to raid on your main and only want to give it up if absolutely necessary. Raid leads want raiders who love their class and hate to get away from it. It means you will be intimate with everything that class can bring to the raid.
  • You've spent the time/money to transmog but you're missing glyphs, gems and enchants. I have a need for DPS and I would turn you down because this says to me that you either don't care or are lazy and I wouldn't want that to drag the team down. I'm not saying that it's true, I'm saying that's how it appears.
  • If you're going to join a Raid group outside of you guild, they are going to want you to wear their tag. Otherwise, you are just a reoccurring pug and you'll get replaced as soon as they find someone who is willing to join the guild.
  • Try to work things out where you are. It sounds like you have a GM who is willing to work with you to get you where you want to be. Guys like that are a good as gold. You may find that the grass isn't greener somewhere else.
  • If you're just looking to do a little raiding across a bunch of different toons, you may want to consider a site like openraid.us. You can do some raiding and not have to worry about committing to a particular toon.
  • Again, I'm not trying to "rail" you but give you a few suggestions to get a core raid spot. I hope things work out for you.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]