Pet battlers of note, take heed!!

90 Night Elf Druid
I represent Belvedeer, Most popular and skilled player according to YOU, players of Stonemaul, And the undisputed DUEL MASTER of the greatest server that ever was and ever will be, STONEMAUL!!

Sadly, not everyone appreciates his wit, hence, why I am starting this thread. Curse you, draconian forums rules!

Now, to the point: In HIS travels, Belvedeer has acquired the rare, the exceptional, the TOTALLY BAD MUTHA-EFFIN' [item="darkmoon rabbit" /] ! Belvedeer, being the kind, generous soul that he is, is willing to part with it for say, 20k gold. Or 50k gold and must lick his boots if you have a toon named Seventizz. You may contact him in game, or any of his alts (also better than you) Healleberry, or Shart.

You may also post bids and/or "clever" rejoinders here. Please no trolls.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Priest
Wouldn't it be easier to just title this thread '@ Seventizz'?

lol, pro perma B, belv.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Belv's been training hard at pet battles and getting lots of 'chieves! You should send him a hearty "GRATZ" and some pointers. I'm sure he'd LOVE to hear it!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I've challenged belv to a pet battle countless times and he always backs away.
He just goes on about his safari hat like a raving lunatic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]