What would YOU do about dead realms?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd give them waffles and tell them to cheer up! And tell them "There some people in the world who have no waffles! But you haz some so it ok!" :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
expand CRZ to major cities and allow cross realm raiding for the current tier

all problems solved
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Make it so each server cluster has one AH. Have cross realm guilds and trading.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Server merges. Other games I've played have done it, you might have to get a tag at the end of your name from your original server but whatever. It beats playing on a dead server.

I bet there's probably a dozen realms worth of active players, just make roughly 4 per time zone (US) and call it a day. I'm sure Blizzard can figure that one out entirely.

If I didn't feel like paying a transfer fee, which I don't, I'd probably just quit the game entirely. Fortunately/unfortunately I have characters on many realms I've leveled over the years.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Use the SWTOR solution - free transfer to a designated higher pop server, followed by eventual closure. Everyone on expanded, higher pop servers.

If that worked for a game that had population issues as grievous as SWTOR, it'd surely work for WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]