(A) CSS Part II

100 Night Elf Hunter
Greetings my fellow Cho'gallians!

Chogall Secret Service is making a dramatic change in it's guild structure. With the recent debut of the new guild The Alliance, we highly encourage new recruits or re-rolls to join this guild. For now, the doors to Chogall Secret Service will be closed.

Thanks

Basic Requirements for joining:
Must be vouched by someone within the guild.
Inactive members will be booted if they haven't logged on in over a month. (exceptions can be made)

Raiding:
As of now no raids will be scheduled.

Stay Classy Achievement
If you are interested in leveling as Alliance on Cho'gall. (we need, but not required)

Dwarf: Warrior or Priest
    Pandaren: Warrior or Mage

Bonus:

http://eightyearsinazeroth.blogspot.com/
Edited by Orren on 11/20/2014 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So basically there is no new info from you lol. You might be on...

/folds arms
Reply Quote
I use to make maps for CSS my clan hosted a ton of maps. I love css
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
So basically there is no new info from you lol. You might be on..

I don't really have much control of the situation. :-/
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thanks Bel.

Orren, stop being a lazy face! You should prob post guild info in that first post so this thread feels more legit :p

Bubba, I had to Google "CSS maps" to have any idea what you were talking about.

<-------------- not a gamer D:
Reply Quote
here is one of my maps from way back when

http://cssgg.gamebanana.com/maps/41359

http://cssgg.gamebanana.com/maps/41624

http://cssgg.gamebanana.com/maps/40294

http://cssgg.gamebanana.com/maps/40680
Edited by Bubba on 5/10/2013 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Orren, have you forgetten to post some CSS info in there ? :p

I haven't forgotten. I'm coming up with some new stuff! I might even change the title thread.

Orren, stop being a lazy face! You should prob post guild info in that first post so this thread feels more legit :p

There is something in the works! Maybe we can start threads like these like it's done in the druid forums and have a totally random name story in the thread.

Something like, (A) CSS II: The Journey of the Mog Queen and work that as in angle in recruitment or something.

:x
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lmao.

I LIKE IT!! :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
*bump*

/tapping foot for official CSS info :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
More CSS (the guild, not CounterStrike) possibilities?

- Who would like to get a group together to run old content? Combined Xmog, Achieve, Mount runs. [note: I do not Xmog, but many do, I do like mounts and achievements, some do not]

- Semi-casual Arena? My hunter is undergeared but my 'lock (Ghenji) and my Resto Druid (Lycantor) and solid.

Although, if anyone wants to defend the hostages in Italy with me, I am game. I think Italy is in Eastern Plaguelands . . .

Interested? Let me know!
Reply Quote
I would like to put down that I would be willing to help people learn their class as well. Specifically DK/War/Mage. And I will be more active with you guys once I unlock my DK, god know's when I'll actually stop being lazy and call Blizzard.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You come and go like the Wind Vain. Will you actually be sticking around for awhile this time??

Also, Saturday night I'll be doing some Challenge modes @ 7:00-7:30 realm time. If we don't meet the requirements or roles for that, then I'll queue up for one of the LFR. Anyone is welcome to join me.
Edited by Orrentwo on 5/16/2013 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes, I will be staying for a long time now. Before I was trying to find a good guild, but other games have been holding my attention more, and so I'm going on more of a casual stance in the game. So no more realm hopping for me.

Edit: Ironically, I had to get my transfer reversed so my character gets unlocked. So I'll be off the realm until I can pull the $25 to transfer back.
Edited by Váin on 5/16/2013 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yes, I will be staying for a long time now. Before I was trying to find a good guild, but other games have been holding my attention more, and so I'm going on more of a casual stance in the game. So no more realm hopping for me.

Edit: Ironically, I had to get my transfer reversed so my character gets unlocked. So I'll be off the realm until I can pull the $25 to transfer back.

:D

Orren, I'll go with you. You coming on your Shammy or what?
Edited by Samarrah on 5/16/2013 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
:D

Orren, I'll go with you. You coming on your Shammy or what?

If need be I'll come on my tank. If no one shows we can do LFR and bring all the DSP we can (w/ me healing for the quick queue time)

05/16/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Belicelli
Orren, you can count me in for Challenge Mode on Sunday Night! :D

This is for Saturday night. Depending on how Sat night goes will determine if I do decide to do anything Sunday. If I do, It'll probably be a lil earlier than 7:00-7:30 realm time. Maybe 6:00-6:30.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I haven't logged in, in over month please don't boot a bro
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You will be spared.

/brofist

Edit: If you're still there that is.
Edited by Orrentwo on 5/16/2013 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]