(A) CSS Part II

90 Human Hunter
BUMPSIES.

I expect a bustling vent, plenty of talk about xmog, ganking, and other interesting topics, as well as fun group activites to occur in game this weekend. Made a friend with someone from <Something Legendary>. If he is on, I'm going to bug him to join us :)

LUNA, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I EXPECT YOU TO BE THERE TOO.

If we queue up in lfr, we should literally find as many people as we can to fill it up :P
Edited by Samarrah on 5/18/2013 8:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
How you like my slight lil Xmog Sam?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I love that kilt!

Side note: I moused over your shoulders in the armory and the title loaded for me and then went away really fast. I thought it said "Fireturd" lol
Reply Quote
Doing it again Sat/Sun. Just be on and hit me up if you wanna come. Same time as this past weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I say we follow Spiritlinks and grab the Hordebreaker title this weekend.

*Edit* It's a 5 pt achievement. Must not be too hard to get but it's a title I believe you can only get during this patch.:D
Edited by Samarrah on 5/22/2013 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/Flex

But yeah it's not really that hard to get,it was a pain getting The barrens(weekly) one but only because I was doing it on my own.

As a group you guys shouldn't have any problems with it,only thing you need to keep an eye out for is other horde groups.

Edit: Forgot to add that even though I already have the title if you guys need a healer on the day just sing out...thats if I'm on this weekend,might have some plans.
Edited by Spiritlinks on 5/22/2013 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/22/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Belycelli
*Edit* It's a 5 pt achievement. Must not be too hard to get but it's a title I believe you can only get during this patch.:D

Sounds like a plan.

Do you remember when you asked me about which title described me the most ? I just found it.

http://www.wowhead.com/title=350

:)

This might work better for you

http://www.wowhead.com/title=258

:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
05/22/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Belycelli

Sounds like a plan.

Do you remember when you asked me about which title described me the most ? I just found it.

http://www.wowhead.com/title=350

:)

So what you're saying is

WE NEED TO FARM THAT TITLE.

Can you imagine how often I'd change my mogs if I had that title?

OMG!

Side note: COME BACK, OSTERBANE! WE MISS YOU! WHERE'D YOU GO?!

:(
Edited by Samarrah on 5/23/2013 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We'll have to pre-made that shiz up.
Reply Quote
had a good time in LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I need to embrace Reforge Lite. :(

That and I talk a lot about nonsense...gotta work on that D:

Do not give me awkward silences. I will fill them with awkward stories/observations D:

But at least I got my gnome through some more pve stuff :)
Edited by Desertgrape on 5/26/2013 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Cho%27gall/desertgrape/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Orren mentioned he was thinking about it on Tuesday night, right after telling me about the launch of <The Alliance>. I was not excited by the idea as Chogall Secret Service had that "low pop ChoGall Alli' vibe going for it.

With the departure of a bunch of folks to launch <The Alliance> I felt a strong desire to hold on to "my" guild, CSS. Now I feel like I have lost even a bit of that.

:(
Reply Quote
/sigh

Truth be told, when I first got guild lead, I was considering of doing the name change back then. Instead, I petitioned a GM to capital all of the first letter in each word. (If you can believe who ever made the guild didn't do that.) I did find it very humorous that someone named a guild that.

The thought of this only recently entered my head when someone mentioned me leaving my "Legacy." (/sigh, now I'm getting the urge to listen to some Testament.) To be honest, I did not like the idea of being remembered as CSS.

Edit:
Also I've been very busy at work today, sorry for not responding back sooner.

The name Orren, is also the name of one of the main characters from a cartoon called Flight Of Dragons, but it was spelt Orrin

Edit2:
I logged in this morning before I left for work to change the GMOTD, but someone beat me to it, so don't go thinking I'm dodging you Samarrah. (If you are thinking that.)
Edited by Orren on 5/31/2013 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Edit2:
I logged in this morning before I left for work to change the GMOTD, but someone beat me to it, so don't go thinking I'm dodging you Samarrah. (If you are thinking that.)

Well maybe I'm dodging you!:p

I hope you and Carhartt are on tonight. Been thinking about you guys a lot.
Edited by Samarrah on 6/1/2013 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
05/10/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Belicelli
@Sam -> That's a nice transmog you've there!

I agree, I approve. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]