Horde making a comeback!!!!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well i got a pleasant surprise today logging onto my alliance pally to see a FTH im not going to lie im actually happy to see horde coming back from the dead to start pulling attacks like that, its really a good sign that maybe Fizzcrank is starting to come back to its old WoTLK days hopefully and i just want to say good job to the Burning Blades and Spice Boyz for showing that Horde are not dead and are coming back with vengeance
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Right? It's about time. I want a lively server and Elwynn Forest to be CRZ free.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I only play ally on this server but I have seen those 2 horde guilds doing a great job. they have my personal thanks for making this server actually fun to pvp on again. :) ATM on guild ox there are only 2 pvp guilds. one uses OQ and has some higher rated people. The other does rbgs with eachother with no real team. Would be nice to see another guild on the relm horde or ally to get rbg guild pugs or even a team together. maybe do some wargames <3
Reply Quote
I only play ally on this server but I have seen those 2 horde guilds doing a great job. they have my personal thanks for making this server actually fun to pvp on again. :) ATM on guild ox there are only 2 pvp guilds. one uses OQ and has some higher rated people. The other does rbgs with eachother with no real team. Would be nice to see another guild on the relm horde or ally to get rbg guild pugs or even a team together. maybe do some wargames <3
Well thanks to seeing some Horde Guilds actually making progress with some PvP i am coming back to the server im no big name but id like to see PvP and Fizzcrank always will be my Home server so your gonna have one more person to fight against :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well i got a pleasant surprise today logging onto my alliance pally to see a FTH im not going to lie im actually happy to see horde coming back from the dead to start pulling attacks like that, its really a good sign that maybe Fizzcrank is starting to come back to its old WoTLK days hopefully and i just want to say good job to the Burning Blades and Spice Boyz for showing that Horde are not dead and are coming back with vengeance

Not saying those guilds don't deserve credit, anyone bringing back pvp to this server has my attention, but kitten is to thank for that FTH.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
and i have no idea who that is <3 but either way i thank the person. Just because this relm is pve (or rather supposed to be) doesnt mean we cant stab one another to death <3 Ally we do that all the time on trade but i find it more fun to just sticking to the horde vs ally thing instead of ally vs ally drama who can piss off the next troll first lol. i like my trolls on the horde.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It's about time. I would love to see the wonderful yellow words of "Stormwind is under attack" because that gives us an opportunity to defend it. Likewise vice versa, I would like to see the horde defend their home bases when we lay siege to it. I miss the days where we competed for world bosses as well. Here's hoping horde makes a good comeback so we can have an even field for pvp :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's about time. I would love to see the wonderful yellow words of "Stormwind is under attack" because that gives us an opportunity to defend it. Likewise vice versa, I would like to see the horde defend their home bases when we lay siege to it. I miss the days where we competed for world bosses as well. Here's hoping horde makes a good comeback so we can have an even field for pvp :)

I was saying the other night Cretins have been playing to late every night because of our whacky work schedules and such. We came back hoping to start up some WPvP again on this realm, and although we have not lead a FTH yet, we are working together with other GM's horde side to make it fun again. And of course earlier playing!!!

I gotta give a lot of guilds on horde side a lot of credit for never giving up and sticking with it, i.e., Best in both slots, Noir, and Marauders for starters.

But most of all Kitteneater for leading raids on the server and keeping horde morale up with the FTH he lead the other night. Thanx kit!
Edited by Drahh on 5/12/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Drahh

I was saying the other night Cretins have been playing to late every night because of our whacky work schedules and such. We came back hoping to start up some WPvP again on this realm, and although we have not lead a FTH yet, we are working together with other GM's horde side to make it fun again. And of course earlier playing!!!

I gotta give a lot of guilds on horde side a lot of credit for never giving up and sticking with it, i.e., Best in both slots, Noir, and Marauders for starters.

But most of all Kitteneater for leading raids on the server and keeping horde morale up with the FTH he lead the other night. Thanx kit!
I ran PvP with Kitten back in Cata so im glad to see a familiar name bringing improvement and likewise with the guilds never giving up im glad to see Marauders staying Horde unlike me but just wanted to say im glad Horde is coming back and pretty soon you'll have another person battling with ya'll
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Horde just needs Newfie back, all our lives would be so much better if Newfie was still running around with his 9 healers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Shart
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Soon as I get Noobpown to stop QQ'ing about Blood PvP I'll drop him off in Stormwind for you guys to have fun with again. Maybe I'll stick around too instead of laughing at him from afar...lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We've always been here... >8-D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]