Shadow meld stealth: bug or nerf?

90 Night Elf Rogue
Hi all,

Thinking of changing to night elf as with subterfuge i don't find stoneform as useful.
But, I have heard that since 5.2 that shadowmeld locks out stealth? Is this a big or nerf?
Also from current Night elves does it work well with glyph of stealth?

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Shadowmeld allows you to leave combat and activated the ability to stealth, you still gotta hit the stealth keybind to go back into it. and no you cannot use any stealth abilities with just using shadowmeld
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
I believe he's referring to the bug some people experience where using Smeld will sometimes grey out your stealth and make it unusable until you do a client restart.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah thats right Kiljagen. Just making sure it's a bug and not a nerf to shadow Smeld before i change. Another re-stealth will suit my play style very well indeed. :)
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
Another re-stealth will suit my play style very well indeed. :)
What kind of rogue would you have to be for another vanish not to fit your "playstyle"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]