I'm level 90; now what?

90 Pandaren Rogue
Sorry if this thread gets brought up often, and if there's just a guide you can link me to, I'm more than thankful.

However, in the case that it isn't, I would love for some experienced Rogues to help guide me along to glory :).

First off, I'd like to primarily focus on PvE at first, but I'm not adverse to acquiring gear through PvP to fill in gear gaps.

My basic question is what I should start doing to get myself the best PvE pre-raid kit possible. I /assume/ it's heroics, but I could easily be wrong, since I've been away from the game for almost 4 years.

Secondly, does it matter if I want to play Assassination or Combat? Does Combat have a significant edge at this gear/content level? I'd prefer to play Assassination, simply because I find it more fun. Again, open to change.

Thanks for all the help and guidance.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Assassination is very good. But ya run heroics and get gear. Once you can Q for LFR I'd go over to the isle of thunder and do a few dailies and/or kill rare mobs. Reason being they have a good chance to drop a key to the treasure room. The treasure room is filled with chests that drop gold and elder coins. Elder coins give you bonus rolls in MSV, HoF, ToES. (Note) I'd watch a video for the treasure runs on YouTube so you have a good understanding what to do so you don't waste time. Once you have a few coins do LFR and use coins like crazy.

Once you have some decent gear google Shadowcraft and get a proper reforge and gemming. You may have to push the auto reforge and auto gem button a few times to get it right.

The guide here is out of date so use the guide on elitist jerks. Practice that priority rotation on dummies untill you are comfortable. May help to download some rogue addons from curse.com to track buff/debuffs.

Try and get a good guild that will help you along the way. If you can't find a guild that does MSV HoF and ToES normal modes. Go to Openraid.com and join some raids there.

Good luck and hope this helps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
That does help a lot, thank you very much for the information.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
get a life jk
woonded sole stahp ur bein meean

OP: Always play what you want! If a spec is SO bad that it isn't viable, you'll know. Many people think nonviable specs are the ones behind 5-10k in DPS--not true! But in your case, assassination is going to take you a long way.

Ummmmm if you have any other questions feel free to ask Cloaked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
yeah if you have more questions feel free to ask the level 1 lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
05/16/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Sichel

/facepalm
/giggle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]