Woot Its a Boy !!!!

My stepson , whom played the druid Gryffin back in Wrath and his girl (well i guess it was mostly her) had a son today. She loved his toons name so much they gave him the name Gryffin !!! I wanted to name him Arthus :))) I keep him updapted on hapenings on server and he also wanted me to give a shout out to a few of his old pals still in game Xric , DBhunter and Specops. I been keeping his druid warm for him if he ever returns to game but for now he is on diper duty :)))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WOOT !!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I would've named it Sidetang.

It? I mean him. grats.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
grats
Reply Quote
TY
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Congrats Plott! I know that feel, bro. I have gone nuts with spoiling dat Grandson of mine. Dude has more crap in the living room than I do now, and he doesn't even live with me!
Reply Quote
Heh
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Warrior
Grats Plott!
Reply Quote
9 pounds 2 oz
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Jeepers Cripes! Dats a big boy!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Huge congratulations to the whole family. It's been AGES since I've seen Griffin (or you for that matter Plott) around. =D Much health & happiness to you all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]