So. . Defensive Stance back to 25%?

90 Human Warrior
05/15/2013 03:29 AMPosted by Kagan

You know what else they say?

"Don't get a Warrior, DKs are better."

this attitude annoys me, whats funny is 95% of the time its the person saying this who is bad and just wants an excuse.

every challenge mode i tanked i had some retard say lets grab a dk tank, but i finished em with golds.

every healer/dps i replaced saying i couldnt get 2.2k because warriors suck i replaced.

dont fall for this kind of remark/attitude warriors.

i watch this !@#$ and get pumped up to be better than the naysayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b26ge-UfjDE

Respect bro.

Got a twitch/youtube channel?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
do the same damage from 40 yards away and has better CC & survivability to boot?

QFT!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I want to know when they will make zerker stance meaningful. Does anyone, at anytime, go to zerker stance? 1 rage for 1% of health lost? At ~400k health as arms, this is meaningless beyond belief.

Just because it doesn't have a purpose in PVP doesn't mean it's not exceptionally powerful for PVE.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
05/15/2013 08:25 AMPosted by Khurgen
I want to know when they will make zerker stance meaningful. Does anyone, at anytime, go to zerker stance? 1 rage for 1% of health lost? At ~400k health as arms, this is meaningless beyond belief.

Just because it doesn't have a purpose in PVP doesn't mean it's not exceptionally powerful for PVE.

Are there more than a handful of places to use it in PVE either? I mean I can see switching to zerker in anticipating of a big raid damage hitting, then swapping back to battle immediately after, to pick up a little extra rage. But we're talking very minor gains for both specs unless you're in execute phase.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
PS: Tell your 'daddy' to get some new material.

Also, I still don't get what you were saying right here o.O
Reply Quote
Are there more than a handful of places to use it in PVE either? I mean I can see switching to zerker in anticipating of a big raid damage hitting, then swapping back to battle immediately after, to pick up a little extra rage. But we're talking very minor gains for both specs unless you're in execute phase.

Zerker stance having increased healing received, or even x% chance to become enraged. Kinda like before, the more you focus the warrior the harder he will hit you.
Edited by Ezyo on 5/15/2013 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Every single time there's unavoidable raid damage in PVE it has its use.

For ToT alone:
You can use it on Jin'Rokh, Council, Magaera, Ji'Kun, Durumu, Iron Qon and Lei Shen.
You can also use it to a lesser extent on Horridon and Consorts.

In many of the instances of switching to berserker stance you literally have unlimited rage for the duration of whatever mechanic is flooding damage on you/everyone.

05/15/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Ezyo

Zerker stance having increased healing received, or even x% chance to become enraged. Kinda like before, the more you focus the warrior the harder he will hit you.

Again, every ability does not need to be PVP viable, just like all abilities don't need to be PVE viable. Changes made to berserker stance like you are suggesting would make warriors ridiculously overpowered in PVE. Increasing chances to enrage and being easier to heal, it would be the default stance for DPS raiding and there would be no reason to ever switch.
Edited by Khurgen on 5/15/2013 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Again, every ability does not need to be PVP viable, just like all abilities don't need to be PVE viable. Changes made to berserker stance like you are suggesting would make warriors ridiculously overpowered in PVE. Increasing chances to enrage and being easier to heal, it would be the default stance for DPS raiding and there would be no reason to ever switch.

It would be either or, not both.

Also i might add, berserker stance isn't an ability, its a stance. One that used to be used in both Pve and pvp. stances should always has uses in both pvp and pve. Period.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
It would be either or, not both.

Also i might add, berserker stance isn't an ability, its a stance. One that used to be used in both Pve and pvp. stances should always has uses in both pvp and pve. Period.

Ability/stance it's 100% moot. Everything in your ***SKILL BOOK*** does not have to be viable for both PVP and PVE. Berserker stance was useful (aka required) in the past because you had to stance dance to perform certain abilities. That's gone now. Stances are no longer tied to things like pummel, shield bash, rend, thunderclap, etc...

Stances are directly tied to situations. Berserker stance has a huge use in PVE for DPS warriors, just like defensive stance has a huge use in PVP for DPS warriors. It's absurd to want changes to a stance that's already amazing in how it funtions, just so you can use it .5% of the time because you're already pigeon holed into sitting in D-stance when you pvp because of the damage reduction.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Garrum is the only one who knows what he's talking about, idiots.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Garrum is the only one who knows what he's talking about, idiots.

I guess you must be a whiny baby warrior as well:/
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I hate when my class gets nerfed..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I just call em how I see em, and you're a disgusting worgen female.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I just call em how I see em, and you're a disgusting worgen female.

Oh my aren't we clever?

I guess you have the eyes of a whiny baby !@#$% to see things like Garrum does then.

You two should go roll mages together and butt ^-*! while you are at it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
>tells me to stop complaining
>complains about mages
sorry, what?
You're a sad waste of skin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
>tells me to stop complaining
>complains about mages
sorry, what?
You're a sad waste of skin.

I wasn't complaining about mages at all, nor was I telling you to stop complaining.
I was just making an observation and then a suggestion that you and your girlfriend should make a couple mages since you have the perfect Mage attitude.

But that's alright, you can come in here and start calling people idiots and such. You are just a mad baby whiner !@#$%. Doesn't make a difference to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
But that's alright, you can come in here and start calling people idiots and such. You are just a mad baby whiner !@#$%. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Don't waste your time with him.

There is some scum you can't fix.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/14/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Ðeaven

You know what else they say?

"Don't get a Warrior, DKs are better."

Take the player not the class.

P.S. (Offtopic) 4% "Magically" is 12%

Tell that to Heroic Horridon. My guild is walled by him on the grounds of not having a single class that can remove curses.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Says the fanboy who idolizes some person who plays video games. Yeah, scum.
Reply Quote
Ability/stance it's 100% moot. Everything in your ***SKILL BOOK*** does not have to be viable for both PVP and PVE. Berserker stance was useful (aka required) in the past because you had to stance dance to perform certain abilities. That's gone now. Stances are no longer tied to things like pummel, shield bash, rend, thunderclap, etc...

Tat would make sense for talented abilities. Baseline skill we learn should have a use in both areas, and forcing warriors to only be able to use 2 out of 3 stances is bad design, and in pvp dancing into zerker was not just for using certain abilities but also because it increased our damage by 5% over battle when bursting.

Stances are directly tied to situations. Berserker stance has a huge use in PVE for DPS warriors, just like defensive stance has a huge use in PVP for DPS warriors. It's absurd to want changes to a stance that's already amazing in how it funtions, just so you can use it .5% of the time because you're already pigeon holed into sitting in D-stance when you pvp because of the damage reduction.

So its ok for PvE warriors to have full use of all their stances but not for pvp wars? Got it.
The only reason dstance camping is done is because battle and zerker offer no benefit what so ever to being in those stances. If battle provided a 10% Dr and zerker provided 20% increased healing received it would allow us a way to utilize all our stances. Which would be a good thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]