Too few "real" class sets

90 Dwarf Paladin
Just 'cause you're in the Argent Dawn - even a founding member - doesn't mean you're a Paladin. Priests and Warriors, possibly even Hunters, were present, too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm confused as to why wanting a paladin set to be made unique for paladins (and the same for any class set) makes me a "special snowflake." I don't usually care what people wear in game, but I just want something uniquely paladin that a death knight or warrior cannot have for transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/15/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Draile
Big Death Knight characters like Darion Mograine, Thassarian, Koltira and Trag Highmountain were never Paladins.

Darion was. He was one of the founders of the Argent Dawn.

I haven't read the comics he was in, only summaries, but from everything I gathered he was a Warrior and not a Paladin. That's what Wowpedia has him listed as formerly too.

Being in the Dawn or being a founding member of it doesn't mean you have to be a Paladin or Priest or any Light wielder at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm confused as to why wanting a paladin set to be made unique for paladins (and the same for any class set) makes me a "special snowflake." I don't usually care what people wear in game, but I just want something uniquely paladin that a death knight or warrior cannot have for transmog.

I'm confused as to why you want that in the first place, personally. That's not code for "I think you're wrong and you should feel bad", I honestly do not get the desire at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Just 'cause you're in the Argent Dawn - even a founding member - doesn't mean you're a Paladin. Priests and Warriors, possibly even Hunters, were present, too.

Well yeah. But Darion was, indeed, a Paladin. His father was a member of the Silver Hand, and both his sons joined the order to fight the Scourge.

And you do have to be a Paladin to be a member of the Silver Hand.
Edited by Draile on 5/16/2013 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Well yeah. But Darion was, indeed, a Paladin. His father was a member of the Silver Hand, and both his sons joined the order to fight the Scourge.

How about sourcing this, the whole being a Paladin thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]