For the Ward, Anyone?

90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a Hordie to swap For the Ward! achievements with.

It's a required achievement for the Stormbreaker title, and at the moment, the only way to get it (at least for Alliance side) requires a bit of PvP. Gotta get a flagged player near a Ward, then have the Ward finish that player off at 10% health, I think.

I've tried kiting many-a-troll and even the Sunreaver Magus out in the ocean to these Wards for the achievement, but the trolls didn't work, and the damn Magus keeps resetting!

If you'd be so kind to help me, message me in-game and let me know! (The alt code for the "u" in my name is Alt+151. :> )

Any help is much appreciated! *makes sparkly eyes*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you don't do it, I might have to come after you all with my evil glare and deadly holy fire >:).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you don't do it, I might have to come after you all with my evil glare and deadly holy fire >:).

D'awwwww. <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8117/for-the-ward#comments

Seem's like lots of people are having trouble from the alliance side
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mmhmm. :( Someone said that a GM recognized the problem, but nothing's been done about it and I'm impatient! xD
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
This is obtainable Horde side currently. Manage to squash a Druid while he was on dailies I think >_>

Sorry not sorry for killing you twice! Would have only been once if the ward had worked the first time XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]