Prot Set Bonus

100 Blood Elf Rogue
Looking for some advice on if it's worth it for me to swap to my 4p for my tankadin.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/%C3%87apncrunch/advanced

As you can see I'm currently wearing the lfr tier shoulders, and I have lfr tokens for my chest, gloves and pants (no helm token). But I currently have 522 items in those slots, so I'm not entirely sure if the 4p is worse downgrading 3 items from 522 to 502. I've been using the 522 items instead of the 2p so far because I know our 2p is kind of lackluster, but since the 4p is pretty good I'm considering it. I'm just not sure if it's good enough to loose 60 total ilevels over it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
For normal mode? Probably not. Especially if it's 10-man, the bosses probably won't be hitting hard enough to proc it most of the time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Oh well, at least now I can taunt a few people in my group that complain about their lack of tier with how I just have so many tokens sitting in my bank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]