►►►523 1/13H Feral LF 2 week night guild◄◄◄

90 Troll Druid
Currently in the market for a 2 night guild that raids during the week, any 2 days Sunday-Thursday. Tuesday and Thursday need to start later than 8-8:15 EST, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday do not have the same restriction for my schedule.

I am a 31 year old father of 4, so I can only commit to 2 nights a week, and we go out of town quite frequently on the weekends, so this makes raiding Friday and Saturday virtually impossible.

I am currently 1/13 H in ToT, and finished 11/16 Heroic pre-5.2.

10's are preferred over 25's, but I am open to both. I am going to be looking for Horde only, unless a paid xfer comes with a good spot in an Alliance guild.

Any further questions, feel free to add me in game @ Freah#1775
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
>unless a paid xfer comes with a good spot in an Alliance guild
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yes, that is what I said. I am primarily looking for a horde guild just as I said, but I have nothing against going Alliance except for the $55 cost of server+faction transfer. I am obviously willing to server Xfer, but will not go Alliance unless the other $30 is covered by some other means.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Why even mention you are willing to go alliance if you won't pay for the whole thing? lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Why even mention you are willing to go alliance if you won't pay for the whole thing? lol

This.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]