Nightsong Militia [H - RP/PvE/Social/PvP]

Ya wanna know how I see de Horde? De Horde dat me an' Thrall built? Horde be a family. When de whole world try ta put us down, de family come an' pick us back up. We all each other got, see? ~Vol'jin

Brothers and Sisters of the Horde I come to you this day not as an Orc but as a Citizen of the Horde. Our path has been once again corrupted and our might has been misused in the name of what? Honor, glory, survival? NO! My friends, we find ourselves immersed in a campaign of destruction fueled by ignorance! Who do we blame? Do we blame the despotic Orcish pup we call a Warchief? Or do we stand with honor, clear our eyes and blame ourselves for blindly following a monster yet again?

The atrocities committed by Garrosh are many and varied, yet in my eyes his largest crime is the dissolution of our once mighty Horde! He has caused a rift in our hearts and forced us to draw blades in the face of allies who have never questioned our resolve. Now driven by further ignorance and hatred this tyrant attempts to exterminate an ally that has stood by our sides and sown fear into the hearts of our enemies on countless fronts over countless battles! We can no longer suffer this wild beast to guide our path. Join us, Sons and Daughters of the Horde! Join us in the battles to come, join us in the fight to rebuild the TRUE Horde!

Lok'tar Ogar, victory or death; these are the words we live by. Strength and Honor, THIS is what it means to be Horde! Do not allow our honor to fall and be trampled under the boots of Garrosh's war machine! Stand and fight, defend those who have always defended us! The Nightsong Militia joins in the defense of the Darkspear. Lend us your strength and stand victorious over the bodies of of the tyrant and his broken armies!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightsong Militia is a level 25 Kalimdor Horde Role Playing guild newly transferred to Wyrmrest Accord from Sentinels. We were formed in October 2006 and have been trying to bring Blood and Thunder, lore-abiding roleplaying to World of Warcraft's community ever since.

Our goal is quite simple, to provide our members with whatever we possibly can in order to make every day they spend in this game as much fun as possible. We offer varied services to our members including but not limited to all the current guild vendor Heirlooms, Guild Heroics and Scenarios, Achievement Runs, old world raids, and coming in the future, 10 man raiding.

Our guild story line is long-standing and has evolved during the many years we have been together as a guild but is easy to follow and with the upcoming events in 5.3 it will evolve once again as we find ourselves embroiled in the defense of the Darkspear Tribe.

We are currently recruiting all races, all classes and all levels. Yes we even openly recruit Blood Elves, Pandaren and Goblins. If any of this interests you at all please feel free to contact me or any member of the guild in game or visit our website [nightsongmilitia.guildlaunch.com] for further info or to post a request to join us.
Edited by Skrak on 6/1/2013 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Whoa, there's some NSM in here now? When did y'all get here? And welcome!
Reply Quote
Whoa, there's some NSM in here now? When did y'all get here? And welcome!

Most of us have been here either Horde or Alliance for like a year but we just moved the guild from Sentinels last month(ish) and since then a lot of us have either transferred our old characters here or faction changed new alliance mains to horde and rejoined. Been recruiting in game but I figured it was about time we posted an IC(ish) recruitment thread here on the forums what with all the new lovely RP potential of 5.3 and what not. Glad to see you guys made it off the sinking ship that was Sentinels as well!
Reply Quote
(( Bumpbump. Also, slightly peeved my mohawk isn't showing up in my photo. ))
Reply Quote
(( Bumpbump. Also, slightly peeved my mohawk isn't showing up in my photo. ))

If you notice all the horde hair on the forums (for the msot parts) is missing!
Reply Quote
(( They're all newbs. <3
Reply Quote
(( They're all newbs. <3

Says the chump still on Sentinels DON'T BE JEALOUS UGA GOSH! b-(~.^)z
Reply Quote
(( I know. I reeeeeeally need to bring Uga to WrA so he can go all Waldorf and Statler on Silvermoon again. God I miss doing that with Rokosh. *siiiiigh*
Reply Quote
(( I know. I reeeeeeally need to bring Uga to WrA so he can go all Waldorf and Statler on Silvermoon again. God I miss doing that with Rokosh. *siiiiigh*

Yeah those were some good times course it will never be the same without Wolfsbane to make fun of.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
(( Cross-faction high-five from an old buddy. NSM are gewd folk. :D *holds up "It's a Bagu" sign* ))
Reply Quote
(( Cross-faction high-five from an old buddy. NSM are gewd folk. :D *holds up "It's a Bagu" sign* ))

I thought <Browncoats> moved to WrA? =/

Good to see yah though even if you are the wrong faction! >;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Nah, I simply levelled another hunter on this side of the fence.

I'm weird that way.
Reply Quote
Nah, I simply levelled another hunter on this side of the fence.

I'm weird that way.

I did the same thing with my Warrior. Transferred my Rogue here and switched him to an Orc though.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
(( *flashes Sentinels handsigns* Man, it's like a reunion party in here.
<--Ravine

Good to see you folks here.))
Edited by Tanria on 5/21/2013 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Man I'm gonna have to start callin' WrA Sentinels 2 lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
You might as well. Seems like half of everybody's here. I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "SoL from Sentinels? OMG!"
Reply Quote
You might as well. Seems like half of everybody's here. I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "SoL from Sentinels? OMG!"

I got assaulted by tells and comments in IoT general the first week we were on WrA when I accidentally hit my recruit macro trying to throw down a thermal anvil lol I didn't realize so many people knew who we were o.O
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
\o/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
AMG FIDES
Reply Quote
It's simply not an official forum post unless you get a Fides and it's not even Fides with a Zed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]