You want Glowerglare's beard?

48 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho everyone! Turwinkle here! Let me tell you about our new episode! In this, our thirty-first episode, George, Glenn and myself find that we are still working for Forba Slabchisel. She sends us to find and kill Glowerglare and bring back his beard as proof that the deed is done. We battle our way to him, fighting flood elementals and Dark Iron dwarves along the way. We find Glowerglare in a cave and an epic battle ensues. We, of course, are victorious and return with beard in hand. (Um..ew.) Forba sends us off right away to clear the Thelgen Rock area of all the Leech and Cave stalkers. Nasty spiders. *shudder* Which of course, we do in our usual awsome fashion. So come and take a look won't you? Grab a soda, some popcorn and cuddle up to episode thirty-one of the Adventures of Turwinkle, the gnome mage! That's me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wj-6itd8_M
Edited by Turwinkle on 5/8/2013 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]