Looking for a s/s Worgen Raven Pet

100 Blood Elf Mage
Hope to buy one for around 500 to a thousand gold. Would pay a little more for level 9.

Also willing to trade/pay 100 gold trading my level 1 for your level 9.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hey, Bitter...just lvl a Worgen DK and purchase it after you clear the starting zone.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I understood that the s/s is no longer a available, just b/b now.
Reply Quote
59 Blood Elf Death Knight
Mine is p/s FYI. http://www.petsear.ch/Pets

Thanks to anyone who can help
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Umm...please advised what s/s, p/s and b/b means...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Umm...please advised what s/s, p/s and b/b means...

I looked around for about 20 minutes at various sites and saw the references, but never an actual explanation. Pet battling apparently has a hardcore side to which I'm completely ignorant, and that feels very strange.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
P is power. S is speed. H is health. B is balance.

B gives you fewer points. S/S with a raven almost always goes first.

Some pets are male and some female. There are programming hooks to let them breed which would make that important.

Many store and TCG pets have only one type. The same is true of most vendor pets. Even more so post patch.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
P is power. S is speed. H is health. B is balance.

B gives you fewer points. S/S with a raven almost always goes first.

Some pets are male and some female. There are programming hooks to let them breed which would make that important.

Many store and TCG pets have only one type. The same is true of most vendor pets. Even more so post patch.

WoW...thank you for the insight. Companion pets have gone from causual to hardcore mode.

So in simple laymans term...which pet are you looking for?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Ok...I found some on Darkspear...2 in fact. Their price point is beyond your desire.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Ah well. There should be thousands of them out there.

I can wait. Otherwise I still want level 9 and level 24 pets (which count towards leveling pets to 10 and 25 and am willing to pay some gold while exchanging the same pet. So if my profile shows a level 1 little xt, for example I would pay to trade it for one at 9 or 24.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Let me know, I can keep an eye out on DS since it is a heavy populated realm. If I see a lvl 9 or higher around 1k then I will grab...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, thanks for the tell. Using a two moth team and any other levels to ten so fast it is like blinking.

Appreciate the heads up. (Moths v. aquatics, such as in the Vale. Aquatics usually don't hit the first round, so you put the low level in first, then swap out. 3-5 fights and you've hit level ten).

Guess I need to just keep a look out for level 24s now.

Got a s/s broom, stoned.

Great day for the pets. Now, when 5.3 comes out. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]