US#37 LF DPS. MON-THURS, 8-12 EST.

90 Human Monk
<celebrities> is an established, top tier raiding guild on Perenolde that is currently in need of stellar dps that know how to play their class to the fullest while also maintaining the utmost raid awareness. If you feel you are such, please apply at celebritiesguild.com/recruitment or contact me at Bob#1340 if you have any questions or concerns.

A little bit about us:

Most of us have been playing this game since Vanilla, where we achieved success completing everything the game had to offer at the time – raids, PVP, world events, etc, but we never played in our ‘own’ guild. Finally, we came to the decision that we were tired of raiding and playing with others that didn’t pull their own weight, and so <celebrities> was borne.

We formed our guild a couple months after 5.3 hit, with the intention of raiding ToT once a week for fun. However, we quickly realized we had the perfect balance of skill, dedication and intelligence in our core group when we cleared normal ToT in record time. In the end, even though we started the tier 4 months late, we easily cleared 13/13H and finished US #165 for 10-man.

When SoO hit we decided that we wanted to shoot for something higher, and that is exactly what we did. We finished 14/14H US #37 10-man according to WoWProgress, and US-English #30 according to Guildox (which excludes 25 mans who did it on 10 man). Now we are looking to fill out our roster for Warlords of Draenor.

Our raid schedule is as follows:

Monday: 8:00PM – 12:00AM EST
Tuesday: 8:00PM – 12:00AM EST
Wednesday: 8:00PM – 12:00AM EST
Thursday: 8:00PM – 12:00AM EST

If you value stability, leadership and camaraderie in your raid group, while holding yourself and others to the highest standards, please fill out an application at celebritiesguild.com. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself at Bob#1340 in game.
Edited by Boblolz on 11/27/2014 6:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Popular!

You're gonna be popular!
I'll teach you the proper ploys how to talk to boys
Little ways to flirt and flounce
I'll show you what shoes to wear
How to fix your hair
Everything that really counts

Sign me up basically? But then who would be beneath me? I need minions to do my bidding.
Edited by Zildi on 5/12/2013 2:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LF Warlock. Lord Disposition will train you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
As Seru said, we are actively looking for a skilled warlock. We also have a full time spot for a tank. Talk to us in game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LF Warlock. Lord Disposition will train you.

I dunno how to play that nemore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
warlock plz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Someone teach me how to Enh pls.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
any1 wanna join ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Deleted real recruitment post, it's farther down in the thread now.
Edited by Boblolz on 6/23/2013 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
hello...NATURE CAN WE ALL RIDE IN YOUR NEW CAR
Edited by Nocturnum on 5/24/2013 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Look at all these guys and there challenge mode gear!
Bump for qtpi's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I like Nature's set the most.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LF2M need Tank and ranged DPS PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We're the most beautiful guild on Perenolde. Join us!! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Possibly still looking for a tank that wears plate preferably! We're making poor LB tank. Please help LB.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
LB doesn't like any animals that aren't cats. Help him not have to see any other scary animals!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
hmmm
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Does that mean you're interested?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I think it does Lord Bob.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]