Why is almost every thread in the story forum

100 Night Elf Priest
05/11/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Grimroar
You heard it here folks. People want more Lordaeron threads.

http://i.imgur.com/WVhIdWS.png

Lol oh I laughed so hard
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I want more Lordaeron threads.

Specifically, the kind that don't end up devolving into a discussion about how the Forsaken are space alien parasites that don't even deserve the memories of the body's they inhabit.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
05/11/2013 03:58 PMPosted by Veloran

Vyrin isn't gone.

-shiftyeyes- Where?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1brxbp6s81qleof2o1_250.gif
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

Specifically, the kind that don't end up devolving into a discussion about how the Forsaken are space alien parasites that don't even deserve the memories of the body's they inhabit.

Don't worry Vyrin left.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
05/11/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Caedmun
Because he has become WoW Hitler.

Garrosh still has a long way to go before he can take that title from Sylvanas.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'm guessing it's because Hellscream's eyes are upon us.

I dunno about you, but I would be talking to guy up too!
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Warrior

I wish it had less green goop.

Probably my least favorite aesthetic of the Forsaken architecture, although I think green is an awesome color to incorporate into creepy architecture.

I'm guessing it's because Hellscream's eyes are upon us.

I dunno about you, but I would be talking to guy up too!

I still hate the comparison of Garrosh Loyalists to that of WW2-era Germany. I'm more amicable to comparing them to the Thalmor, or other fictional depictions of racial supremacy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
05/11/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Grimroar
I still hate the comparison of Garrosh Loyalists to that of WW2-era Germany.

Are you just making a comment, or did you think I was referencing WW2-era Germany? If it's the latter, I apologize for not being clearer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/11/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Grimroar
You heard it here folks. People want more Lordaeron threads.

http://i.imgur.com/WVhIdWS.png

It's a diversion of resources
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thalmor

this thread is now about skyrim

I joined the empire after my escape because I would rather the empire stay strong and intact to be better prepared to combat the inevitable war between the dominion and empire

stormcloaks can go die in a fire

thoughts?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Because the Siege on Orgrimmar is approaching, so its only natural for people to start talking about it.

05/11/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Evilpaladen
Thalmor

this thread is now about skyrim

I joined the empire after my escape because I would rather the empire stay strong and intact to be better prepared to combat the inevitable war between the dominion and empire

stormcloaks can go die in a fire

thoughts?

F*** the Stormcloaks. Ulfrid is such an entitled d***.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
05/11/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Evilpaladen
thoughts?

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

racist skyrim is home to more than just nords!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

ikr he's all hey you saved my life but lets send you on a suicide mission anyway

its ulfric btw
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Warrior
Are you just making a comment, or did you think I was referencing WW2-era Germany? If it's the latter, I apologize for not being clearer.

Nah my apologies, I thought you were replying to Egrem who quoted another person about Germany.

As racist as he is, I actually like Ulfric. He's the kind of guy that I can definitely see as hateful but at the same time still consider some of his actions to be justified, especially compared to the Thalmor.
Edited by Grimroar on 5/11/2013 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The Thalmor are stupid,ugly, villainous and just....

Not fabolous.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
As racist as he is, I actually like Ulfric. He's the kind of guy that I can definitely see as hateful but at the same time still consider some of his actions to be justified, especially compared to the Thalmor.

except hes a pawn to the thalmor being used to weaken the empire from within

he ignores the true enemy and condemns the entire empire to destruction and tyranny and worse inability to worship talos, what they are fighting over in the first place
Reply Quote
Stop derailing, please.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Warrior
except hes a pawn to the thalmor being used to weaken the empire from within

he ignores the true enemy and condemns the entire empire to destruction and tyranny and worse inability to worship talos, what they are fighting over in the first place

Well, like I said, understandable reasons for hating him but to be fair I didn't really have that high of an opinion on the Empire for being so subservient to the Thalmor's whims. (Granted they tried to fight and lost, but still.)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well, like I said, understandable reasons for hating him but to be fair I didn't really have that high of an opinion on the Empire for being so subservient to the Thalmor's whims. (Granted they tried to fight and lost, but still.)

even more reason to try and keep the empire together

if you read some of the letters/books in the thalmor embassy it shows that ulfric was captured by the aldmeri dominion during the war and after being released (as in let go by the dominion to cause havoc, think Gollum from lotr) felt the empire had betrayed talos (rightly so but they weren't in a position to dictate terms of the ceasefire) and started the stormcloak rebellion exactly as the dominion had planned in fact the reason the banning of talos worship was added into the treaty is implied to be because the dominion wanted to cause unrest within the empire in order to weaken and demoralize

the only people that benefit from ulfrics rebellion are ironically the very people he hates most
Edited by Evilpaladen on 5/11/2013 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]