AH search - min stack size option

92 Human Priest
Hey,

Would it be possible to add an option to search by minimum stack size ?

For example: I want to search for Wool Cloth, right now i have to go through about 10 pages of 1 wool cloth.. it's beyond annoying, and to add to it you have a 5-10 seconds delay between pages, so trying to find 1 full stack on wool cloth becomes a 2-3 minutes deal where it should take less than 5 seconds.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who's been going crazy trying to find a full stack of X and spend minutes on minutes just to get to that one page that finally has stacks greater than 1.

All this option needs to do is add another field "Min stack size" (or whatever you chose to call it), put a number in there, and only get results that have this amount or higher.

Thank you,
Flay
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Those pages of 1 are really annoying yeah. I'm surprised they've not addressed this sooner.

Before the AH sorting got borked in 5.0 (it's still broken on 5.3 PTR last I checked), it was trivial to just reverse-sort by the price column (click "Current Bid" column header twice) so you can browse the list backwards. Sadly that option is not really usable now since you can't be sure there aren't cheaper stacks further in due to the bugged AH sorting. It would be nice if the sorting were fixed to help with the pages of 1 stacks.

Another frequent suggestion is when you ignore a player it also ignores their AH listings. In addition to removing all their posts you don't have to wade through, it puts consequences on listing 50 page of 1 item. The more you do it, the less your stuff will sell as you get put on people's ignore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]