[Realm RP] The Silver Gryphon Tournament

100 Human Hunter
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Wow, you did a great job with this! Adelynn would gladly lend her metalworking services to the tournament to repair weapons and armor damaged in the tournament and to sell some of her own wares.

I wish you the best of luck with organizing all this, it's very ambitious!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
This looks amazing!

Are volunteers expected to be there for all four evenings? I would be interested in volunteering one of my mages for portal services ... however, I won't be available for one or two of those dates due to a prior engagement.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This looks really well thought out, and I love server events. I'm going to ship it around to my guildies and see if anyone is interested in attending! Will post a confirmation once I hear back from them.
Reply Quote
Question!

It's probably written in there somewhere and I just didn't find it, but when you talk about the melee part of the tournament, are you specifying solely for melee-range combatants, or are spellcasters allowed in as well? Are there additional rules to prevent spellcaster godmod, which can be of the especially egregious "I made up my own spell that's more powerful than yours!" variety?

Also, are fireworks considered explosives too dangerous to sell? The engineering company Arclight Industries may be interested in this.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Question!

It's probably written in there somewhere and I just didn't find it, but when you talk about the melee part of the tournament, are you specifying solely for melee-range combatants, or are spellcasters allowed in as well? Are there additional rules to prevent spellcaster godmod, which can be of the especially egregious "I made up my own spell that's more powerful than yours!" variety?

Also, are fireworks considered explosives too dangerous to sell? The engineering company Arclight Industries may be interested in this.

Ranged, rogues, and anyone! It's like a typical party where you want all, or you can have all DPS, three healers and two tanks, you get the jest right? Everyone is welcomed to enter no matter what class!

Just as long as you don't destroy the character, and take into the fact that if you do non-roll combat, they might find a way to roll around it. But everyone knows that they will take the hit. Every referee will ensure that everyone will take a hit once in awhile, because it would suck if that was missed. I'll add it into the rules!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
And thank you all for supporting this! Lots of hours, but I will be looking for a lot of people! ^ ^ Definitely spread the news to your guild/friends!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Holy crap. This looks fantastic. MAJOR commendations for those who worked out this idea and created such clear and structured rules and outlines for it.

I would really like to sign Thalean up for either 1v1 melee or to be a guard. However, the date is still pretty distant, and I can't be sure what work might be on my hands at the time for it.

I guess, if possible, sign me up for the 1v1 melee combatant list, and if something goes awry IRL I'll just do my best to hit someone up in advance to let you all know if I can't be on.
Edited by Thalëan on 5/13/2013 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My gosh, this sounds delightful. And I think I know just what to sell, if I can get a few other guild people interested.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This sounds incredibly ambitious. Good luck to you!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
@ Adelynn - Thanks! I'll definitely put your name up there, spread the news!

@ Vandrysse - Volunteers can come and go when they want, it's the same thing for vendors. You guys can definitely tell me which days you want and I will make a schedule for you guys to see who claims what days.

@ Yao - Awesome! Definitely spread the news, encourage your guild to sign up! It's going to be a lot of fun!

@ Thalean - Thanks! I will sign him up! And don't worry, if something comes up, just let me know before the time starts.

@ Meihyun - Oh wow! Perfect! Just let me know what you want, and if your guild wants to join in!

@ Raynell - Thank you! Definitely check it out if you can when it's up!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
UPDATED:

I added a sign up sheet for those who want to volunteer, be a guard and referee on the second page near the top middle! Check it out!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<Fluffs.>
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
The Argent Blades, will be aiding in this Tournament. *Sagenods*
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
The Argent Blades, will be aiding in this Tournament. *Sagenods*

Wonderful! I'll message you IC as soon as I can!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]