Reply Quote
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
<Fluff.>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Not to sound rude, but could you possibly space out your Fluff's a bit? The event looks very interesting, and your system looks very well thought out, but seeing it every 10 minutes seems a bit excessive XD
Reply Quote
Not to sound rude, but could you possibly space out your Fluff's a bit? The event looks very interesting, and your system looks very well thought out, but seeing it every 10 minutes seems a bit excessive XD

NO! I WILL NOT YOU HORDE BASTARD YOU! I WILL END YOU WITH MY FLUFFS!

... I'm kidding. :3 I'll slow down. Sorry. ^ ^ ; I'm just super excited and I don't know the spaces on keeping my Forum active. Dx
Reply Quote
He cool bro, he cool.
Reply Quote
<Fluffs?>
Reply Quote
Thanks. I just want it to keep up... No one is interested yet, and I need people to advertise it with me to be like, "OH YEAH! COOL BEANS MAN!"
Reply Quote
Bahahahahahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Thanks. I just want it to keep up... No one is interested yet, and I need people to advertise it with me to be like, "OH YEAH! COOL BEANS MAN!"

Yeah, people see this much info and it scares them. Honestly, I'd try advertising around a bit in cities, maybe personally go and find a few GM's to talk to about having their guilds attend. I've found that -really- helps bring in the people for big events.
Reply Quote
05/13/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Taldin

Yeah, people see this much info and it scares them. Honestly, I'd try advertising around a bit in cities, maybe personally go and find a few GM's to talk to about having their guilds attend. I've found that -really- helps bring in the people for big events.

I have for sure. Some people are interested, but they wanted the information. Hence why this is up here.
Reply Quote
<Fluffs.>

Goodnight guys. <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Questions!

> Will there be summons?

> What exactly goes on during each competition?

>I'm sure on jousting and archery, but Melee's a tad fuzzy. Is there two sections for team-versus-team and singleplayer-versus-singleplayer?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]