NO LOOT ON NALAK

90 Pandaren Monk
so today i did Nalak and i received no loot. not even gold. Yes his name plate was read and yes i was in the right alliance. reporting this bug and if a blue sees this can i have some loot please? {puppy face)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Got no loot in this toon too. killed nalak on 05/07 and 3x today and no loot. also got no Shan'ze spiritual stones or Keys to the palace of lei shen even killing some elites. seems like this toon didn't reset today. but the quest champions of thunder king did reset.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am here to say the the same thing happened on Oondnasta just now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i killed nalak and sha of anger got no loot whatsoever not even in the mail.

i also have not been able to get my key to palace of lei shen after doing IOT dailies and killing 2 rares
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i can say that for nalak and oondnasta but not the palace
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Same happened to me, on both Oon and Nalak. I opened a ticket, hoping it gets resolved.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sad there are so few reporting this issue. I've seen many from my server (and cross realm) complaining about this and yet no one has posted here.

Anywho, same here. Killed 7 rares now and have done the dailies, no key. Killed Nalak 3 times, 0 loot, nor gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well this just friggin great. Just did Tot-Pinnacle of storms. After 1st boss, no rep. I checked to make sure I had rep showing for that tab, wrote my current rep down, killed the twins and confirmed, no damn rep... So now not only no rep, no keys from rares, no loot from any world bosses, and of course, zero blue responses or mention of any of this in known issues.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No loot from Nalak and no rep from boss kills in TOT, have a ticket open
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Warlock
No loot from Nalak, Sha or Gal. Killed multiple rares on Isle and no key, even though everyone else got to loot a key. No troves showing for me either. Didn't want to even attempt raiding if my account was glitched, waiting for a response from my ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well this just friggin great. Just did Tot-Pinnacle of storms. After 1st boss, no rep. I checked to make sure I had rep showing for that tab, wrote my current rep down, killed the twins and confirmed, no damn rep... So now not only no rep, no keys from rares, no loot from any world bosses, and of course, zero blue responses or mention of any of this in known issues.

The exact same for me. No nalak loot, no rep, no keys from rares etc this is really annoying
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Killed Nalak and Sha half an hour ago and recieved no gold, loot, nor cache. Also didnt get the ability to use a bonus roll on Nalak even though i have mogu runes of fate... ugh, i hope this doesnt screw my chance of getting loot from these bosses this week..
Edited by Xodan on 5/22/2013 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Downed nalak yesterday and no loot, since then I have killed 25 rares, no key, I did most of them solo, a couple of guildies came along at one stage and they both got keys after 1-2 rares.
I did however, manage to get 2 lock tomes for green fire, although I need the key more for gear for my own quest =[

Anyway, I have had a ticket open since no loot from Nalak, I will post response here as soon as I get a reply
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Same happen to me.
No loot on Nalak, Oondasta, and Sha of Anger, also can't use my coin to roll.
The rare didn't gives the key too.
Just did LFR, can loot and use my coin, but no rep is gained ( I saw another person in LFR with Exalted achievement after Lei-shen down )
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
No loot this is terrible
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Same here, killed Nalak and Oon, no loot or bonus roll.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
Killed Nalak and Sha half an hour ago and recieved no gold, loot, nor cache

Same here (on my mage, not this one obviously) :P

I thought we were meant to be getting some sort of raid lockout notification for world bosses with this patch?
I can't find it with the regular lockouts, or on the calendar..
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Just logged in for first time since server restarts. Hopeful that the restarts were meant to clear this up, they were not. Same issues. What the hell? A response at least would be nice. How would you like it having to put off raiding until this was cleared up? Ruining the entire week of your schedule. Even if this was fixed later tonight I'm now forced to raid with others lower geared alts and listen to everyone yell at the other person, that it's their fault we need the 10 stacks of determination... I hope you lose the entire company, for xxx,xxx number of subs. Company is being run into the ground and no word ever from staff letting people know what they're doing on issues like this, or at least have acknowledged it for pete sakes. You deserve to get what's coming to you.

Originally, I swayed from opening a ticket, since I hate to report known issues. However, since blizzard can't help their own,,, in other words, one 20 seconds blue response or an updated "Known issues" page could have helped what will now become tons of man hours lost from your own organization. I've fired people over less than this. Not the issues, the lack of acknowledgement. The chance for, or choice of 20 seconds to alleviate hundreds of tickets, gone ignored? If you have an idiot director of support holding that response back, then that person needs to be removed. Your customer base is beyond tired of such a pitiful, ignorant, source of support. Most of us I'd say are working men and women, or even retired. We give respect to you (originally), and get shunned continuously.
Edited by Mendric on 5/23/2013 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Still waiting on a response to my ticket from over 36 hours ago. Will still post the response as soon as I get one
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
had same issue with nalak
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]