Open Libram LXXVIII: Is It Patch Day Yet?

90 Dwarf Paladin
Patch needs to happen next week plz.

Yes. Need my fail-roll protection for a sodding bucket.
100 Draenei Paladin
Patch better come soon.

I'm finally at the point where I will have to start doing dailies again soon to be able to get Mogu Runes every week.

If the new daily grind doesn't come out soon I may just have to do without Mogu Runes for awhile.

At least with a new set of dailies you have whatever lore they provide and rep rewards to look forward too, I'm not going back to grinding ones I've already done a thousand times over.
100 Human Paladin
If you dont like dailies, I've found pet battles are a more efficient way to get lesser charms
100 Draenei Paladin
If you dont like dailies, I've found pet battles are a more efficient way to get lesser charms

So far I've only gotten them off Pet Battle dailies..........which are still dailies.

Or can they come from wild battlers and PVP battles too?
100 Human Paladin
Or can they come from wild battlers and PVP battles too?

Yes they can.

Gotten anywhere from 2-6 charms per battle, though not every battle. But its pretty often
Edited by Paladinchaz on 5/15/2013 2:31 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
im really glad blizz phased the part of my legendary quest area so my guild cant help me do it
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah, I got four Lessers of a wild pet battle the other day.

Also, how the hell are you out of Lesser Charms? I've still got, like...nine weeks stocked, I think and haven't done a daily since exalting with the Kirin Tor Offensive.
100 Draenei Paladin
Also, how the hell are you out of Lesser Charms? I've still got, like...nine weeks stocked, I think and haven't done a daily since exalting with the Kirin Tor Offensive.

I don't know.

I had a huge stockpile at the start of Mist from trying to do every daily in existence everyday, that stockpile is just now running down so I think it went pretty far.

After I exalt with a faction I don't do the dailies anymore.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Stopping dailies sooner. I stop as soon as I hit exalted too, because I give no !@#$s, so I'm just under 200 lesser charms.

You get them from pet battles, but your pets (and the pets you're fighting) have to be a certain minimum level, and the closer to 25 they are the better your chance of getting them and the more you'll get. I've had some give me 6-7, but I don't pay that much attention.
100 Draenei Paladin
Pet battles sound too RNG to reliably get what I need.

/random

Loot Gods smiled on me slightly at last. I got my legs last night, and that decision nearly gave our Prot Paladin an aneurism, and bracers off Horridon. I was also given the crafted boots by my guild last night.

So I have a two piece now, although it's probably the two worst pieces in the set. I have to use that yucky valor expertise trinket now, I hope that thing doesn't behave stupidly with it's proc rate, I've yet to play with it.

Way over hit cap now, I hate that my racial is wasted entirely. But I have more strength, haste, mastery and crit then I had before so it's green across the board, can't complain too much.

No four piece this week though, all mah charms are gone and nada.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/15/2013 3:53 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
does anyone know if you can do the boss in krasarang for legendary quest cross realm?
100 Human Paladin
I wouldnt see why not.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It can be done cross realm.

Valor trinket is very reliable, and very good for on-pull CDs. The only thing bad is that the ICD is just an awkward length.
100 Draenei Paladin
does anyone know if you can do the boss in krasarang for legendary quest cross realm?

Does he really get phased out? I had not heard of that problem, I've helped quite a few people do it.

I'd help you if you weren't the wrong faction. <_<

Editz: Maybe it's just the Horde boss that has wonky phasing issues.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/15/2013 4:10 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
apparently, i think it has to do with the dominance offensive daily chain, had a dk come try to help but me and some other guy were phased, he said he hadnt done any quests there yet
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I used open raid for the quest, my server is pretty dead and my guild rather level their 6th alt rather than help.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You need to have done 3-4 quests before the zone phases to have that content in.
90 Dwarf Paladin

Nor do I. And I pretty well slacked on dailies, focusing only one at a time to exalted then abandoned them.

Loot Gods smiled on me slightly at last. I got my legs last night, and that decision nearly gave our Prot Paladin an aneurism, and bracers off Horridon. I was also given the crafted boots by my guild last night.

So I have a two piece now, although it's probably the two worst pieces in the set. I have to use that yucky valor expertise trinket now, I hope that thing doesn't behave stupidly with it's proc rate, I've yet to play with it.

Way over hit cap now, I hate that my racial is wasted entirely. But I have more strength, haste, mastery and crit then I had before so it's green across the board, can't complain too much.

No four piece this week though, all mah charms are gone and nada.

Grats on your loot. Pants are considered part or our BiS setup, but gloves aren't.

I still hate you for your hat. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
100 Human Paladin
Patch better come soon.

You telling me! I'm a stickler for capping VP on at least my main each week. I keep having to buy VP items I don't REALLY want cause I keep hard capping. I want to spend it on upgrades :D

That plus I want to be able to tank and collect ret gear at the same time!

he said he hadnt done any quests there yet

You have to at least do the first series of quests that phases the zone so that the horde and alliance bases are there. If they haven't done any of the quests there, they won't even see the bases and the areas will be just like they were on mop release.

Same, and I too am running out now and having to actually do dailies on this toon again. One more thing to annoy me.

I'm not going back to grinding ones I've already done a thousand times over.

Everyone has different things they like/dislike of course, but for me, this is the biggest problem with MoP. They leaned way too heavily on dailies. BC was a far less stringent model.
Edited by Bravehearth on 5/15/2013 8:40 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/15/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Bravehearth

Same, and I too am running out now and having to actually do dailies on this toon again. One more thing to annoy me.

Huh. How the hell'd I end up with eight weeks' worth left and you guys are running out? o_O
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]