Open Libram LXXVIII: Is It Patch Day Yet?

100 Human Paladin
Huh. How the hell'd I end up with eight weeks' worth left and you guys are running out? o_O

Not sure. I have the human rep bonus though which helped a ton. I actually didn't end up getting my runes last week cause I was lazy and procrastinated.
Edited by Bravehearth on 5/15/2013 8:44 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what piece are we using an offpiece instead of tier this time around, seems like pants are the way to go for me
100 Draenei Paladin
I've just been doing Shado Pan (4-5 quests) and August Celestials (4 quests) every day and got a 4 week coin buffer in not very long at all.

I've stopped with the farm since exalted with all 5 you can work for, but a quick 30 minutes a day will keep me swamped in coins. I certainly don't feel compelled to do every daily there is every day.

And yes, I despise dailies .. not quite as much as PvP though, but it's close.
90 Dwarf Paladin
what piece are we using an offpiece instead of tier this time around, seems like pants are the way to go for me

Gloves are the recommended off-tier piece, as there's a set of haste/crit gloves with two sockets that drops from...Qon, I think? Maybe Consorts.
90 Tauren Paladin
Primordius or Iron Qon for gloves.
100 Draenei Paladin
I want to be a Mogu Paladin now.

http://imageshack.us/a/img200/8636/mogulias1.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img708/7522/mogulias2.jpg

Especially if it means Ring of Peace covers an entire zip code.
Edited by Tailias on 5/15/2013 10:09 PM PDT
100 Dwarf Paladin
I want that leveling increase! I got 9 other 85s with professions to level up. >.>
90 Blood Elf Paladin
wow lol, im in a bit of a pickle atm, ive done everything on my main i can for the week (minus daily spam) so i have to decide whether i want to lvl alts or not, i might lvl my 85 shammy and see if enh is any fun
90 Tauren Paladin
I just want a horde paladin with some sort of dps racial.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood elves need an extra racial.
90 Dwarf Paladin
see if enh is any fun

It is. It seems to lack for want of a direct damage-increasing cooldown like Wing, though, but it can be a helluva lot of fun. Ascendance is kinda meh; 18s duration on a 3min CD feels like it's hardly ever there after becoming accustomed to SW, even pre-buff.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It seems to lack for want of a direct damage-increasing cooldown like Wing

this is actually my main problem with my FDK on paper a 20% str increase every minute sounds great (or is it 10%, cant remember offhand)

but it just doesnt feel good
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this is actually my main problem with my FDK on paper a 20% str increase every minute sounds great (or is it 10%, cant remember offhand)

but it just doesnt feel good

But... but timmy!!!
90 Dwarf Paladin
20% strength for 20s on a 1min CD. Pillar of Frost if freaking insane...On paper. In practice, I wager it's somewhat less potent these days if Frost is stacking a secondary like us.

But Enh still has it worse. They may have a lot more CDs useable about as often as Ret can, but none of them directly impact damage done. They summon pets, or grant massive amounts of haste. All oblique - but definite - damage increases. I dunno why, other than Ascendance being weak, but I liked it a lot more at 85 than I do now.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is the Shado-pan belt an upgrade to the 508 belt?
100 Draenei Paladin
Took my raid two hours to kill Beholder knock off guy tonight............yeah that's a lot of derp.

But by the Light the two piece is awesome!

Does it change our rotation at all? I almost feel like I should prioritize Exo over HoW if the debuff isn't up but haven't found anything really talking about our Tier bonuses this Tier.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/15/2013 11:16 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish paladins could use the glaives. T_T

I stay away from BT because I know one of these days a glaive is going to drop (the one I need on my DK) and it's going to be when I'm on my paladin.
90 Dwarf Paladin
No, HoW still hits harder than all Hel. With SW and the right procs, You can HoW-Exo-HoW for some truly devastating effects, though.
100 Draenei Paladin
No, HoW still hits harder than all Hel. With SW and the right procs, You can HoW-Exo-HoW for some truly devastating effects, though.

Eh, I don't like SW very much.

It just feels wrong hitting something else when Exo is up and that debuff isn't present, it's so sexy. <_<
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/15/2013 11:37 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]