Open Libram LXXVIII: Is It Patch Day Yet?

90 Draenei Paladin
(nerf prot dps plz). Buff me!

Sounds about like our brewmaster. Nerf pandas!
90 Draenei Paladin
Hooray! Lewts tonight!
Tidal Force Treads and Lightning Emperor's Helmet .. was almost tempted to leave the helm as it is and use with Lightbringer. It almost kind of sort of could match if you didn't look at it closely, and the shadowed eyes were pretty funky.

But hooray upgrades - and 4pc too although I do want to swap Gloves for Shoulders sometime and get the gloves from Iron Qon.

Went to target dummy and smacked it around for a bit for lols, first crit TV with the 4pc buff was 300k. I giggled to myself. :D
Edited by Muletia on 5/16/2013 6:51 AM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Heroic Jinrohk down, wasnt too bad

Lost the loot roll, story of my life lol

Downloaded Neverwinter last night, seems fun so far, rolled a cleric, which is funny because you actually roll stats, like D&D
Edited by Paladinchaz on 5/16/2013 8:40 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
Time for my last final of this semester... :x
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Downloaded Neverwinter last night, seems fun so far, rolled a cleric, which is funny because you actually roll stats, like D&D

i've been enjoying Neverwinter too. Though i'm not a fan of F2P in general, I'm having trouble sorting through the zillions of currencies in the game. But mechanically i'm really enjoying it, the combat is a lot of fun. its a weird combination between Tera and Diablo but a lot more responsive than either.

but i am starting to get annoyed that quest givers keep giving my trickster rogue gear 2 levels too high for him.

Heroic Jinrohk down, wasnt too bad

grats! jin'rohk is a goober.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Lightning Emperor's Helmet

Mine hates! All of them! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Beta? Or is that fully available now?
90 Human Paladin
Beta? Or is that fully available now?

Open beta
90 Dwarf Paladin
Open, you say? Link? Go Team Cleric!
90 Human Paladin
http://nw.perfectworld.com/
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well, I was gonna defrag my hard drive while I was away in class, but I think this will be for the better.
90 Draenei Paladin
I was gonna defrag my hard drive while I was away in class

I need to do that.......

As for that game I've found myself rather turned off from the whole D&D/Forgotten Realms mythos in recent years.

It's getting to be too much like comic books, convoluted and silly. I also grew to dislike the deity structure a lot.
90 Human Paladin
If you join I'm on the Mindflayer shard
90 Dwarf Paladin
As for that game I've found myself rather turned off from the whole D&D/Forgotten Realms mythos in recent years.

It's getting to be too much like comic books, convoluted and silly. I also grew to dislike the deity structure a lot.

I was never really big for Forgotten Realms, myself, but it's D&D and something different to do while waiting for Tuesday's resets.

If you join I'm on the Mindflayer shard

Will do, Chaz; it's downloading now and already past 3%.
90 Human Paladin
Not sure how computer-savy the Libram is

But there is a GTX 650 TI on sale on new egg today for about 100 bucks

Got a GTX 560 currently, worth the upgrade?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/16/2013 12:31 AMPosted by Lobster
HoW is usually my 3rd or 4th top damage ability behind HoL and TV.

Because you use SW. With HA, it's way down the list.
Having doubts about this pally.. Should I pursue it to 90? Can't decide over this or my mage(Which I regret leveling...)
90 Draenei Paladin
Not sure how computer-savy the Libram is

Pssh. I wish I was.

Because you use SW. With HA, it's way down the list.

HA>SW

/nod

05/16/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Insìde
Should I pursue it to 90?

We can't answer that for you, we're not you and we're not playing your character for you. Of course most people here would say yes, this is the Paladin community thread so generally we like our Paladins.

Why are you having doubts?

If you're having fun then pursue it, if you're not then don't.
90 Human Paladin
HA>SW

Ashbringer will always be superior
90 Draenei Paladin
05/16/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
HA>SW

Ashbringer will always be superior

Pfffft...

HAMMER TIME!
90 Dwarf Paladin
Pfffft...

HAMMER TIME!

"I am the Kaiser,
I bring forth the raze!"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]