The State of Warrior?

I love Warrior and the insane damage we do! I love our defenses and stuff aswell, I don't like this patch though, I knew we needed nerfs in all but they went overboard. Whenever I play some Arena or some BG's, I am just a dead rat, in order to live I must pop all defensives, hug the pillar, and /cry. You have to play it more safe and in 2's and 3's you must play with a healer or an insanely OP Class like a SPriest/Hunter/Rogue/Mage xD but they never want to play because we are a warrior!, what do you guys think about Warriors in PvP right now??
Edited by Stormyz on 5/16/2013 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
its fun that clothey guys live longer than a plate warrior, master of the arms :D
Reply Quote
its fun that clothey guys live longer than a plate warrior, master of the arms :D

Yes, indeed xD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior

plate armor, you say?

i thought i was wearing flour tortillas
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Pretty much since the tyrannical patch release, I've found I get cc and pwned by anything that's wearing leather or cloth unless I happen to blow all my cd's and burst enough to kill them.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
i thought i was wearing flour tortillas

Is that why you're also delicious? I was starting to wonder.
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 12:51 AMPosted by Rageforce
I love Warrior and the insane damage we do!

Hate to say it but you're going to hate 5.3 if that's the case.

Every single player has 65% Resil and the PvP Power nerf means our sustained dmg as Arms is very poor, and even our burst is pretty mediocre.

The "good times" of 2 or 3 shotting under-geared players will be officially over my friends. Good news for the game as a whole, (and particularly said under-geared players) bad news for Warriors who have typically only been strong in PvP when they bring unhealable damage.

:( But I still love our mechanics in all, they're awesome :D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
just means to me that they want everyone to raid as we all get the same base stats and those of us that have done arenas and bg's to grind out our gear basically got dumped on. Seriously. is blizzard trying to make the true pvpers quit the game?

Sadly, I think I'm finally going to be done if its back to being a punching bag again... oh and I blame Ghostcrawler.... always.
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warrior
as a person who's played war since 05 and has 6 warriors with 2400+ arena experience. I must admit warriors suck atm. we got 5 months to make up for the 16+ months of crappiness in cata. This is in regards to pvp however where burst dmg matters. maybe sustained dmg is still good in pve. anyways just look at the top of the ladders its all frost dk, unholy dk, spriest, resto sham, disc priest. sprinkle in some beast hunters, booms/ferals, sub rogues, frost mages, destros. sorry grammar so crappy been playing too much wow
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warrior
The name of the game is reroll. Don't let anyone tell you different. All competitive pvpers reroll to the best classes for the season. Don't sit on one class to learn it and struggle through the adversity. You think we send our military into war with muskets? Nah we bring the good stuff. THE MOST CURRENT UP TO DATE GEAR AVAILABLE
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warrior
think 50 caliber sniper rifle (frost dk) vs 9mm (arms war)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm gonna gear up this Pally that I leveled and ditch my warrior for now. It feels that I smother myself in yogurt and call it armor, I just die faster than a warrior should. My friends always tell me "just get more gear and it'll be fine." but..no, I don't want to be smothered in yogurt.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
think 50 caliber sniper rifle (frost dk) vs 9mm (arms war)

The 9mm handles a hell of a lot easier, can be carried around and only needs one person to use it. You'll need two people to handle that 50 (you and a spotter). Also, the 50 has dangerous recoil and probably cannot be fired from the hip without injuring yourself

The 9mm can be fire from the hip. In fact, heck, you could fire TWO from the hips!

So now, are you SURE you wanna be using that 50cal? Because that 9mm sounds like a much more helpful weapon in an arena.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
So now, are you SURE you wanna be using that 50cal? Because that 9mm sounds like a much more helpful weapon in an arena.

Clearly we have the strength of a Spartan.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Idk but... our bleed AKA deep wounds is simply bad in pvp
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Idk but... our bleed AKA deep wounds is simply bad in pvp

Our bleeds aren't bad, 14k+ per tick - the part that sucks is we die so fast.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Honestly the warrior is horrible right now you can get killed by almost any class because they are making it so alot of the classes can heal now. they seriously neeed to change the warrior
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Woo hoo more baddies bite the dust. Wars are not horrible you are. War's are not gimped....you just cant play the class. Ive seen ALOT of wars actually beat the tar out of peeps. If you cant then your doing it wrong. War in the right hands is still incredibly strong. But in the wrong hands yes it does seem gimped. Im going to guess you !@#$% made your war when MOP came out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]