The State of Warrior?

90 Blood Elf Warrior
As far as the military and re rolling. We also train our guys to be the best in the world. Give these guys a 9 mm pistol and they will still be incredible. Reroll. Reroll now. You were never meant to play the class you only played it cuz it was op'd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
warrior pvp is at its best again, the class isnt easy so it keeps the goods separated from the bads, feels like season 8.

5.3 i think we are going to be near perfect in terms of balance.
Reply Quote
they're fine.
Reply Quote
I'm gonna gear up this Pally that I leveled and ditch my warrior for now. It feels that I smother myself in yogurt and call it armor, I just die faster than a warrior should. My friends always tell me "just get more gear and it'll be fine." but..no, I don't want to be smothered in yogurt.

Agreed, come back to your Warrior in 5.3 :) We're getting somewhat of a nice buff.
Reply Quote
Woo hoo more baddies bite the dust. Wars are not horrible you are. War's are not gimped....you just cant play the class. Ive seen ALOT of wars actually beat the tar out of peeps. If you cant then your doing it wrong. War in the right hands is still incredibly strong. But in the wrong hands yes it does seem gimped. Im going to guess you !@#$% made your war when MOP came out.

Take your medication before writing on the forums buddy.
Reply Quote
warrior pvp is at its best again, the class isnt easy so it keeps the goods separated from the bads, feels like season 8.

5.3 i think we are going to be near perfect in terms of balance.

agreed, right when I heard 5.3 xD

they're fine.

hahaha. your killing me!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
they're fine.

Fine is kill someone in 3 seconds while invisible and the target is full stunned.
Fine is also wear cloth and have more hp than a tank.

Warriors are "fine" against mobs, not players.

05/18/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Pureclass
War's are not gimped....you just cant play the class.

Why there are always and underlevel undergeared player spammin hate like this?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I think the problem is when Warriors are given the ability to actually be lethal in a BG, there are 9 other classes to cry about it. But when warriors get the nerf bat, there is only one class to beg constraint in the ear of an already deaf Ghostcrawler. When Heroic throw had a silence, i rocked frost mages. now i die to them. small but definitely a game changer
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
please teach me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]