What quest made you laugh the hardest?

100 Troll Shaman
I was pretty fond of the Sholazar Basin quests for the Frenzyheart and the Oracles, particularly the moment where the suddenly you get tens of thousands of rep with the Oracles and lose tens of thousand with the Frenzyheart and you get fired as "slave."

Also the one where you have to bounce baby bears onto a trampoline, and if you miss (purposefully, obviously), they explode in a little puff of smoke.

Also Claptrap's birthday party.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
That quest in Hillsbrad where you get to be a questgiver.

YES.

That quest is the most amazing thing ever.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
That one quest that makes you a questgiver, I believe it was called "Welcome to the Machine!".
Best.
Quest.
EVER.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
05/15/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Rygarius
The one where you punch Deathwing in the face.

When I reached the end of the canyon, I remembered that my motorcycle could fly.

The entire set of three quests is epic funny. My favorite of the three was: [url="http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27715"]The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened[/url]. I hadn't laughed that hard in a while.

I got my sister into WoW recently and I'm having more fun than I ever have playing the game without heirlooms/mass dungeoning. We're doing zones in order of their level ranges and just got to Badlands. The other night, I showed her these quests--needless to say, it cheered her up after she got ganked by six Alliance players. There's a lot of great quests in this zone thanks to the Cataclysm revamp--I can't speak for those before it because I only started playing the month before Cataclysm hit.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The quest you got to punch goats off a mountain. That one always got my goat.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27776/its-goat-time-baby
Reply Quote
Any of the Flintlocke quests. I was always a huge fan of the Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth and when I saw the Flintlocke themed quests, I lost it. Mad props :P
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Favorite quest ever - throwing the booterang at orc peons for Netherwing faction dailies. I still get the giggles every time I do it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The Grizzly Hill one with the outhouse, I cracked up so hard on that one.
Welcome to the Machine was hilarious.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
The one where you punch Deathwing in the face.

This entire chain had me laughing so hard I almost fell outa my chair.

This one was all over the place, parts I was laughing, then the end of the chain, where the orc dies and the dragon carries you to Tarren Mill I'm in tears every time I do it, it just gets to me for some reason.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
There's one of the Pandaria quests where Mudmug is carrying barrels for you. Most people just take him back to halfhill so they don't lose him. But, if you have him follow you around while you do other quests, he's got some really funny lines.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
People have mentioned so many of the obvious ones-The Day Deathwing Came, Welcome to the Machine-that I'm going to go to MoP for mine.

The Horde Jade Forest quests where you receive the reports from the scouts. Riko's report on events in the quest "Hostile Natives", where Shokia and Kiryn skip off, girlishly, to do girl stuff, has had me laughing since the chain was crashing on the beta. And Riko just keeps getting better and better throughout the chain.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
That quest in Hillsbrad where you get to be a quest giver.

That's all? One quest? Surely you jest. Are there not bear asses to collect? Perhaps a rare flower that I could pick from which you will make some mildly hallucinogenic tonic which you will then drink, resulting in visions of a great apocalypse? Perhaps the local populace of mildly annoying, ill-tempered gophers are acting up and need to be brought to justice? No? Nothing?

Too funny
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Doing Your Duty on Grizzly hills.
Got my sound up high the time I did it, laughed so hard.
Too bad is only alliance :(
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Hunter
Anything that has to do with Hozen.

All the ones that have already been mentioned in this thread.

That one Klaxxi paragon fished up at the panda village at south of Dread Waste, after you finish the chain quests at that village (Mazu's Bounty). The paragon is Ka'roz the Locust.
Edited by Saehilde on 6/19/2013 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Kickin' Nass and Takin' Manes in Zul'Drak. Each time I killed one I had to kick Nass in the backside to make him scalp the victim.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Blackrock Cudgel of Discipline...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]