What quest made you laugh the hardest?

58 Troll Death Knight
The one where you punch the goats off the cliff. Surprised me the first time. Not really that funny anymore, but I figured it deserved a little credit :D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
the quest where you're the quest giver and have to deal with typical "players." That was hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
The quest where you throw turnips disguised as carrots at vermin.

Lots of funnier quests than that, but for some reason I laughed hardest for this quest, probably because going through those vermin areas three times in two months was too much for my mind to take.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
That quest in Hillsbrad where you get to be a questgiver.
Reply Quote
MVP - Battle.net APIs
100 Night Elf Hunter
Quest:Doing Your Duty - Grizzly Hills, poop quests always make me laugh.. tho we need a sink to wash out hands now and then....
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
That quest in Hillsbrad where you get to be a questgiver.

This whole chain is awesome. Easily one of my top 3 chains in EK.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
The text for all the farm equipment quests at sunsong ranch are the best. The master plow caps them off nicely.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I am having a good laugh reading through this thread and everything you guys are saying, everyone is talking about Hillsbrad on Horde though. I think the Alliance equivalent would be Wetlands, Darkshore, and Redridge Mountains, and can't think of funny in either of those zones...though I do recall in Redridge one quest giver making a joke about a gnome, can't remember it though.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Kickin' Nass and Takin' Manes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The Day Deathwing Came. It is not the best quest in that zone though...

Having just done that zone again in the last couple of days, it's easily in my top three questing zones of the game. Probably would be my favorite if it wasn't for the last two quests they just seems to tack on in the end.

Zoning into the gnome part of the quest was a trip this time, though. For some reason, it had me angled pointing up, and someone had got halfway though the quest and gone idle right there. What came out of my mouth in vent had my GM going to get a drink.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
"What the ook? You have scary dead face!"

Or something like that. Not only a funny series of quests, but the best love story I've seen in this game yet. A monkey and a zombie, where else but wow could that coupling happen?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Gnomebliteration made me laugh like a maniac on a sugar rush in a toy store run by unicorns & goblin kings.

OwO
Reply Quote
11 Draenei Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=38237/maximillian-of-northshire

Stop pummeling my squire!

Ah Max you brilliant idiot!
Reply Quote
For me it was one in Vashj'ir where you get a woman a case of crabs. When turning it in she says

"If anyone ever calls your character into question you be sure to send them my way.
I'll tell anyone who'll listen that in my moment of need, you gave me a case of crabs...."
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
The Day That Deathwing Came and Welcome to the Machine (especially Johnny Awesome and Dumass) both had me in hysterics, but my personal favorite is the chain in Jade Forest with Riko (best NPC ever), Kyrin and Shokia.

"Riko is lover and fighter... also dooker."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Budd is one of my favorite comedic characters in wow =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Budd is one of my favorite comedic characters in wow =)

AHOOOY~
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Mage
Azsharite
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=3602/azsharite

The quest is no longer available, but at the time, the notes you sometimes found in the deposits made me laugh quite a bit.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28096

Of course, the ending of the zone (almost) had me in tears. :(

Also Jade Forest with the hozen and punching Deathwing in the face are honorable mentions.
Edited by Ageha on 5/15/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]