What quest made you laugh the hardest?

90 Night Elf Druid
Anything with Flintlocke...
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Rogue
I like the one where you feed scarlet onslaught members to legions of hungry rats hahaha >:) where they pick all the flesh little by little off there bones.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
omg omg omg I also forgot Zen'Kiki. #1 drood
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Let's see, Gnomebliteration, punching Deathwing, all of the Fargo Flintlocke quests, http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28861 because the questgiver sends you to get 10 whole kegs of beer and when you turn it in he says that it will only last him until tomorrow. Gotta love dwarves and their beer! Oh and http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27778 because the whole quest line makes it seem like you'll have to use complex security hacking to hack into the Wibson, but when you actually "hack" into it your character just picks up an ax and literally starts hacking into the device.
Reply Quote
50 Human Rogue
All of the daily quests for the sons of Hodir.

The names. Dear lord, the names.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
The quest series Oralius used to give you in the Burning Steppes. His conversations with "Captain Winky" were hilarious. Quests themselves were even cleverly named i.e. "Ogre Head On A Stick = Party" The first time I was doing them I literally spit my drink out reading some of the quests conversations.

"I WILL KILL YOU, WINKY!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It was a certain popular quest in the Badlands.

Hint: You get an egg that summons a stupid whelp after you finish it.
Reply Quote
There is a quest where you have to gather some bear brains and the name of the quest was "Bear in Mind".

That my friends is the only double pun in 3 words I have seen.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
05/15/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Eliil
Welcome to the Machine (and it's follow up where you have to rescue the hapless "adventurers").

Which zone is that one in? Is it both faction or Horde only? I don't remember that one.

Horde- it's the one where you have to play an NPC:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28096

I actually love that whole series.

Especially Jenny.
Edited by Jujubiju on 5/15/2013 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
The one where you go into the outhouse over at the lodge in Grizzly Hills. Talk about one of the most random quests ever.

That reminded me of the old quest in Searing Gorge where you had to bring the dwarf trapped in the outhouse 15 pieces of silk cloth.

Fun quest that sadly got removed.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Laugh? Quests generally make me want to cry. But the one quest where I was a questgiver made me chuckle, I remember that.
Reply Quote
Though the part about Weavil beating one of his cronies was somewhat morbid, the book you get from Dr. Weavil probably made me laugh the hardest.

Diary of Weavil

If you haven't read it on wowhead, you should. Too bad you can't do that one anymore.

Also, I happened to find the quest surrounding the 'filth gorger' guy in Shattrath to be disgusting but it made quite a few people laugh. To everyone's horror he ate the egg.... and so it went.
Edited by Nish on 5/15/2013 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Do the right thing buddy!
Shovel of Mercy

Also that quest in Shattrath that made everyone puke LOL. It was a total barf-o-rama.

Sorry also this:
"I CAN'T FIND YOUR LEGS JOHNNY! I CAN'T FIND YOUR DAMNED LEGS! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"
Edited by Minimize on 5/15/2013 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
76 Orc Warlock
i'm a big fan of the quest in Vashj'ir where you give the female questgiver a box of crabs.

"Why, <name>! What a surprise!

If anyone ever calls your character into question you be sure to send them my way.

I'll tell anyone who'll listen that in my moment of need, you gave me a case of crabs..."
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28096
Reply Quote
When you steal a giant laxative from the gnomes at Azshara.

The whole "the day deathwing came" quest chain.

Welcome to the machine.

Gnomebliteration? Doesn't make me laugh really... the sounds of gnomes screaming in pain and agony usually relaxes me and makes me feel all happy, but not laugh.
Reply Quote
50 Blood Elf Monk
SI:7 Report: Fire From the Sky

"NO! GIZMO! AMBER, WHY!? I DIDN'T EVEN SHINE MY DAMN LIGHT!"

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
The one where you punch Deathwing in the face.

This, and rolling over gnomes with the ball of fire. I like gnomes, but that was still hilarious.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I laughed when you hit the human faces with the shovel in Hillsbrad :D

Gnomebliteration

These are probably my top two for funny.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]