What quest made you laugh the hardest?

90 Worgen Death Knight
I have to give the nod to "Welcome to the Machine".

Don't get me wrong, "The Day That Deathwing Came" was indeed laugh out loud funny, but "Welcome to the Machine" was suddenly start snickering at 2am, significant other rolls over groggily and groans "Dear Lord are you STILL thinking about that quest??" funny.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
The guy that took an arrow to the knee in krasarang wilds.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
"Doing Your Duty" in Northrend, Grizzly Hills

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12227/doing-your-duty

Still makes me laugh (more than it should probably:) I remember how it was such a hilarious surprise when I first did that quest. Call me childish I guess; it never gets old.

As for pure fun!:

Maybe Gnomebliteration!

Although it was glitchy not too long ago on some of my alts:(
Edited by Magdasearu on 5/16/2013 6:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
All the ones mentioned are good, but here's one I haven't seen mentioned:

Scouting Report: Hostile Natives in Jade Forest.

"Come on, Kyrin. Let's go do girl stuff."
And then an orc and a Forsaken skip off into the sunset. To do girl stuff.
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Warlock
The quest in Grookin Hill where Riko wants to give a kiss to Kiryn. That is hilarious, talking about freaking out lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
In MoP, that quest chain where you play as different people in Jade Forest. Both Ally and Horde sides are just hilarious for me. From the names of the attacks, to the story, to the action. I look forward to doing it again, which never happens with quests.
Reply Quote
95 Worgen Druid
i actually got plenty of evil giggles doing that "nudge the goats" quest in the Badlands

YES! Definitely my favorite quest.
Reply Quote
58 Night Elf Death Knight
There are so many funny quests in Cataclysm but the one I think I laughed hardest at was that updated absent-minded prospector. I guess it was just such a relief from the old version of it x)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
The Day Deathwing Came, from Badlands.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Mage
*Gurgle* HELP! *Gurgle* -poor stupid Kingslayer Orkus
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26708

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

When I picked up this one, I laughed for a solid minute just at the name.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
The guy that took an arrow to the knee in krasarang wilds.

Oh that one, that was funny, considering the "arrow to the knee" jokes I constantly hear, I wonder if that was actually deliberate by Blizzard or just a coincidence.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
The Harrison Jones questline in Uldum was a hoot! And the poop quest in grizzly hills, where you have to eat a seed or something them poop in an outhouse is high-larious!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just one line, from this quest: "...you know this, because you are psychic." If you know this quest, you'll know this line. Completely unexpected 4th wall type stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Maybe Gnomebliteration!

I've leveled toons simply to get back and do this quest again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Maybe Gnomebliteration!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA Katamari Damachy!
Edited by Teufeldolch on 5/16/2013 7:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I want to go on a funny quest right now...but I think I took an arrow to the knee!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I keep thinking about that one in Un'goro Crater, with that knight from Northshire, that mistakes a blood elf male for a blood elf female, to the point where even the blood elf gets confused and tries to find his "purse". It was hilarious! What quest made you laugh the hardest in wow?

That was funny the first time. After hearing him yell "DRAGON" and aggro everything in the crater a hundred times it got irritating.

The one where you punch Deathwing in the face.

^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Gnomebliteration.
No contest there.

The feel of being a giant ball of fire running over hundreds of gnomes. As you go along some get stuck to the flaming ball.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]