[H] <Deicide> Recruiting for raids and more!

90 Blood Elf Monk
A little about us, our 'core' re-rolled from Cenarion Circle. We started the expansion out with a great raid group that was extremely competitive and we became a top 10 server guild in T14. Once the newness from the expansion wore off we slowed down to an eventual halt as people lost interest and stopped playing. We regrouped during 5.2 and have reached 3/12 in ToT in respectable time frame. We began the slow down again as the server population has dropped dramatically on that server.
We have come here in hopes of meeting new friends and get back to the competitive part of raiding. Don't let our desire to raid, run you off though! We are so much more than a guild that just raids. We do it all. We love our PvP, dungeons, achievements, Pokemon and leveling and definitely want more people that have the same love for the game in general. We're usually pretty chatty as well so it's not usually dull and there is always someone online wanting to do something with other people. We are a family here. We spend way too much time in game and therefor I feel that the people I play with often become part of my extended family.
I do have to clarify that we have a zero tolerance policy on racism, homophobia, poor/aggressive attitudes towards other guildies and just anything generally "not nice." We know this game can get frustrating and we vent and we're not overly dramatic about most words as long as they're not bashing of any kind. We also don't like people that come in and beg for gold or carries. Asking is fine and we definitely love to help, but we aren't doing all the work for you. Pleading and begging everyone for that one RFC run because you are too lazy to get to 15 yourself is not okay.
So if you are still reading this and you are interested in a large guild that would love to get to know you better, even if you just want to use us for idle chat while you're in Org waiting on the queue to pop then feel free to contact us!
If you would be interested in raiding with us, here are the things that we are looking for in a player.
-Self motivated and the ability to be prepared. You have to want it by familiarizing yourself with the fights, have your flasks and potions, have your gear reforged, enchanted and have your gems.
-Know your class AND your spec. You have to know your rotation and when to pop those cool downs. We also strongly recommend having a useful second spec that you are familiar with, but it's not required.
-MUST have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods) and Vent. DBM will tell you what's coming up and when to move and when to expect those "oh crap!" moments that you need your defensive cool downs for. We believe in communication during raid is a key to success so you have to be in vent, plus it's less lonely!
-Strong attendance. This one is such a big deal. We don't want to over recruit and not be able to give everyone what they desire. We also need to make sure you can make our raid days and times and be on time which is ten minutes before raid time actually starts, it's not really fair to force 9 people to wait. We definitely understand that real life comes first and we also understand that people just need a night off every now and then but all we ask is a heads up if possible.
Our immediate needs for raid are:
-A tank, not picky here either.
-Two ranged DPS, not really picky on what you are.
If you are interested but have some conflicts with what we need, please still contact me. This is our rough make up to evenly distribute loot. Our loot rules are your standard MS>OS>free roll. We are currently planning to raid Wednesday and Sunday 7pm-11pm server time. We can always add more days if the desire is there.
We'll be starting in MSV and working our way into ToT. We want inexperienced players and experienced players to all feel comfortable with the content. If you're not geared out for ToT or any of where we are, we'll gladly help get you there.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!
Contacts:
Jcel (Johneh#1403)
Justify
Rexxigal
Yunibell
Bellafina
Thank you for taking your time to read this!
Edited by Yunibell on 5/27/2013 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We are doing a little fun run in AQ tomorrow... anyone is welcome to join us!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bump~ We just need 1 Melee DPS and 1 Tank. (Maybe one healer!)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Good group of people, ran with them yesterday, had a good time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks Raikon, we appreciated the help!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We are all full up now! But if you are still looking for a guild and wanting to raid down the road, please still feel free to contact me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Updated what we need, but definitely don't having more than just that! You can always contact me in game anytime :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hope to see you guys soon, fwiw all account services are 50% off till the 10th.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Yay Norsk <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
id be down to pug with you guys. I love my guild so im not gonna leave. but im waiting for a group 2 raid to start and it could be a while so shoot me a message in game id be glad to come hang out pug with yall and have fun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]